Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Just so you remember Foran + Hodko wasn't a great pairing for us. If the Dogs are looking a half and are willing to throw around $$$ they should go for Cronk. But I personally feel the Dogs should look more towards getting a quality second rower/lock and an outside back.

lol you don't have a clue you nuffie, back to your forum.

also for the record we have a heap of good forwards, and lafai to come into the squad when he has played a couple of games due to missing the off season due to shoulder surgery.

as for looking great, manu had his feet for hands game today, let you off the hook over and over, you scored a nuffie try from locke dropping it and stewart diving, it was hardly screaming of quality.

it was a good battle of the forwards in which you were losing with king at his usual stupid best however i don't think any team has looked great yet. like you claim

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
Did I say it was? Fark, great posters here, shoot of any opinion that you don't like
lol ok Ceagle because you genuinely don't mind if we nick your star 5/8th and Reynolds is on par anyway

mmmm hmmmmm

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Did I say it was? Fark, great posters here, shoot of any opinion that you don't like

lol your own forum told you to get off here and shut up. why are you back.

C

Ceagle

lol ok Ceagle because you genuinely don't mind if we nick your star 5/8th and Reynolds is on par anyway

mmmm hmmmmm
I pointed out that I though Reynolds is better at Hodkinson.

Foran is undoubtedly better then Reynolds, but is he 500k+ better?

Sorry I don't see Foran replacing Reynolds taking the Dogs to a contender level.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
lol what are you talking about Doggiesbro?
i'll dumb it down for you, **** off back to your own forum you useless stupid troll. On the side, i'm not doggiesbro i'm aware of that muppet too.

Your as bad as him.

Come back when Des re-signs. Again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stagg out Teo in...Simple really. Stagg is past his best, not in the slightest a damaging or creative backrower..sign Teo now!!
When you have the best coach, you attract good players!!

Can you imagine Teo wanting to come to the Dogs if KM was still in charge???

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
i'll dumb it down for you, **** off back to your own forum you useless stupid troll.
how is he trolling? he's just making a statement of how he sees it. whether its right or wrong is another matter.
just because you dont agree with it doesnt make him a troll.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pointed out that I though Reynolds is better at Hodkinson.

Foran is undoubtedly better then Reynolds, but is he 500k+ better?

Sorry I don't see Foran replacing Reynolds taking the Dogs to a contender level.
Reynolds better than Hodkinson? Surely you jest!!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
how is he trolling? he's just making a statement of how he sees it. whether its right or wrong is another matter.
just because you dont agree with it doesnt make him a troll.

You clearly missed his posts in the off season. He is a troll and useless one at that.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Dogs have signed a player called Brett Lane to our top squad. Formerly with the Tigers and the Jets. He actually played in 2009 NSW cup final against us. He is a capable utility player but prefers 2nd row or center. No doubt a signing aimed at boosting our depth. He is currently injured.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
You clearly missed his posts in the off season. He is a troll and useless one at that.
no mate i didnt read those comments. im only going by his recent ones which seem to me more like an opinion than an effort to troll.

if anyones a useless troll its that dean pay character. lol i truly feel sorry for him.

C

chipandchase

I agree Chip, I think Reynolds will work out pretty good for us!! Des will sort out the discipline and his kicking game.
Absolutely, he has unlimited potential and will be a regular in our 17 for a long time

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
no mate i didnt read those comments. im only going by his recent ones which seem to me more like an opinion than an effort to troll.

if anyones a useless troll its that dean pay character. lol i truly feel sorry for him.
ah, this pathetic kid is worse. seriously. sad

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fml if you guys are comparing finucane and our players to teo

the guy pushed thaiday to the front row to accomodate himself in the back row

he is a top footballer and a very strong runner of the ball

he would easily replace halatau

take him in a heartbeat if it wasnt mega bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.