Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey.t

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
sam kasiano to dragons

I have got a source which is very reliable, and it is said that sam kasiano has signed a 3 year deal with my most hated team. what a dissapointment if true

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have got a source which is very reliable, and it is said that sam kasiano has signed a 3 year deal with my most hated team. what a dissapointment if true
Steve Price vs Hasler?

An ageing team vs a bright future?

Bulldog pack vs Weyman and co.

Yes, this is a no brainer. Dragons of course!!

joey.t

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
look the source i heard it from is a high profiled tab emoployee. Truse me they know more then anyone

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Haha what a gee up from another "reliable source". Everyone knows someone on the inside of Kasiano's mind these days. Idiots.
He will stay with the dogs full stop!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sounds and smells like your sauce was left out of the fridge too long.

Cant imagine why Kas would be anywhere but here. For many reasons, like playing under Des vs Price.

joey.t

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
have you ever thought that maybe the money we have spent on inu, the offer we have put forth for tony williams and the and the money we need to spare for a good centre/wing. Maybe the dragons can offer him a much more attractive contract then us. However im not a loser that comes along and starts rumors im just informing you on what i have heard. I dont mind if you believe me or not, but im on the same as all of you i hope we sign him as he is one of the best prospects in the club

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
have you ever thought that maybe the money we have spent on inu, the offer we have put forth for tony williams and the and the money we need to spare for a good centre/wing. Maybe the dragons can offer him a much more attractive contract then us. However im not a loser that comes along and starts rumors im just informing you on what i have heard. I dont mind if you believe me or not, but im on the same as all of you i hope we sign him as he is one of the best prospects in the club
What makes you think St Merge have any more money than us to offer him? They have a number of premiership winning players and wouldnt have a lot of free cap.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He isn't the first and wont be the last tbh... life goes on and we'll move on...
We have lost much bigger superstars in the past and we survived.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He isn't the first and wont be the last tbh... life goes on and we'll move on...
We have lost much bigger superstars in the past and we survived.
Dont feed the trolls! Dont even think it could be true. Its complete BS.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get why are you guys shooting the messanger... he is passing on what he's heard... if you believe it or not is up to you..

Thanks for the Info Joey.. but I can't see it happening tbh.

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If true, I will Die...........

Any rayman stated that Kasiano has already signed but a couple of things needed processing. But the delays in the announcement is sort of starting to scare me ?

joey.t

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What makes you think St Merge have any more money than us to offer him? They have a number of premiership winning players and wouldnt have a lot of free cap.
clearly you know nothing about the cap if you think we have more money to spend then them, just go through the last 2 years and see what players they have gained and lost.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
clearly you know nothing about the cap if you think we have more money to spend then them, just go through the last 2 years and see what players they have gained and lost.
Wouldnt be pickn fights u cant win champ

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just remember you heard it from me first
Indeed. You deserve enormous wraps if this turns out to be true... and endless ridicule if you're wrong.

I hate to say it, but I hope you're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.