Official Bulldogs Online Store Sale

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Mens training hoodies are sick theyll be poppin off!

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There selling jerseys because there trying to lire their fans back after the wooden spoon lmaooo

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can i please get an extra small,
With a number 7
Name at top like ol origin style.
Flopagen.
p.s its not kyle.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still can't believe how expensive NRL jerseys are compared to every other sport in the world

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Still can't believe how expensive NRL jerseys are compared to every other sport in the world
Swear I bought all 3 Liverpool kits for a combined $110 one season lol. I've also bought the limited edition kits like the black out kit, air max kit and the 6 times kit far cheaper than NRL jerseys.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Swear I bought all 3 Liverpool kits for a combined $110 one season lol. I've also bought the limited edition kits like the black out kit, air max kit and the 6 times kit far cheaper than NRL jerseys.
Yeah I think I got last season's jersey on preorder with UCL patch, manes name and number for like $100 delivered

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought last years Bulldogs jersey in a sports store in Perth a few months ago. You wouldn’t believe the price - $40. I was stoked.

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Years ago i bought a brand new Nike jersey with the real estate advertising for $15 from the Nike outlet that used to be in Auburn. 2 years ago from Lowes Bankstown for $30, the Classic retro jersey with Hyundai advertising ----- never pay full price!

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Years ago i bought a brand new Nike jersey with the real estate advertising for $15 from the Nike outlet that used to be in Auburn. 2 years ago from Lowes Bankstown for $30, the Classic retro jersey with Hyundai advertising ----- never pay full price!
I agree, and based where we are on the table. You shouldn’t have to pay full price. My mates are giving me shit that what I paid is still too much. Anyway, I will always be a fan, no matter what. So I grabbed one for a great price. Now that Classic Retro Jersey that you got, I’ve seen for as high as $160. So you killed it, in terms of a bargain buy.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$130 per jersey to advertise free for others, its too much.
That is rubbish to have to pay that much for our teams performance on the ladder. I think the only time they will learn, is when everyone refuses to buy. Then the prices have to drop. Me being in Perth. I picked up a $40 from last years stock. So maybe if you hold off, you will find a bargain jersey in the future. What they could also consider dramatically drop prices and concede that this year has not been great (Ladder Position) - that way you keep your fans happy and keep the jersey being displayed in public now. That would be a win for the club and the sponsors.