Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. I think what will happen is Doggs will pay the most maximum allowed.
I’m not sure what taht is exactly but everyone knows we are a rich club and Phil knows how to spend to the level of a Russian oligarchs side girl.
I predict we end up covering either 100% of costs, or, we cover 100% of costs and the English club will pay their minimum wage as if not sure it’s allowed to have players playing for free. So it’ll be full 100% plus 60k or whatever their min is and that’ll get him across.
Will cost us but in some ways a win as RFM and the English club benefits. English clubs are poor so I support helping them.
Rich club yes. Comes off our salary cap though.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
RFM struggled when returning from major injuries in 2022. It was clear he still wasn't 100% right. Bulldogs should have only given him 12 month deal and evaluate season by season. This is no hindsight. It was obvious at the time more obvious now that he still hasn't go back to what he was before the major injury in 2021 and the surgery issues that followed. He did so well to get back onto the field he worked hard. He just wasn't the same performance wise upon return in 2022. Never should have been given 3 years. It's not his fault. Not his fault at all. Who offered him 3 years? Who made him club captain?
Why aren't you running the club, know it all? :tearsofjoy:

Give us facts, instead of your circle jerking, negative posts?

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you want to meet me for coffee and be my friend u can start by being kinder to me here on the forum, then I’ll consider it.
Awww, sorry I hurt your e-fellings :tearsofjoy:

Let's be friends :hearteyes:

I like my coffees with no sugar (I'm sweet enough).

Date?:tearsofjoy:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Awww, sorry I hurt your e-fellings :tearsofjoy:

Let's be friends :hearteyes:

I like my coffees with no sugar (I'm sweet enough).

Date?:tearsofjoy:
I’ll assess over the next few weeks

Last edited:

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw him in Burwood Westfield the other day withdrawing cash from an ATM.
I bit my tongue because everyone including the snitch deserves his private life.

What one liner would you have said to him while getting cash from the ATM?
“money talks. And so do you”

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw him in Burwood Westfield the other day withdrawing cash from an ATM.
I bit my tongue because everyone including the snitch deserves his private life.

What one liner would you have said to him while getting cash from the ATM?
Take that and your Buzz outing you story to a solicitor, and you will likely see it multiply.

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no one will take RFM the club should never have resigned the dud.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unfortunately as each day happens the club will be chipping in even more to pay for him. He has every right to stay. All power is in the contract unless both parties agree. Last year Flanagan and Thompson stood their ground.

RFM went from the most loved player in the pre-season second after Reynolds wasted signing who got emotional on all those videos to being totally hated and vilified. We are yet to hear his side of the story if there is one. So far just media leaks about RFM not from RFM about RFM.
We did hear his side.
He went to that fuck Rothfield, the dog cûnt.
He’s poison, I’d send him to another club even if I had to pick up his WHOLE contract.