Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd have to check the current situation, but last year RFM was the only player who qualified, so if he leaves we may well lose it. That's a double whammy if he goes elsewhere and we pay part of his 2024 contract.

Always a Bulldog
can it go towards paying him to play elswhere? Cant see how this ends well

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd have to check the current situation, but last year RFM was the only player who qualified, so if he leaves we may well lose it. That's a double whammy if he goes elsewhere and we pay part of his 2024 contract.

Always a Bulldog
can it go towards paying him to play elswhere? Cant see how this ends well
We all have heard of the rotted apple/apples if left in the apples box...
The club must do what is absolutely necessary to do, we all know what that is !!!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an option to remove him from the club entirely, yet no one here has mentioned it, so I will remain mum.
It would work for everyone but RFM in the long term.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People still think this is real lmao

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
They identify as black mate, look at there Polynesian major crime gang its called black power
True. Look what Luai was saying in the wedding speech. Dropped the N word 3 times.
Also Samoans have a similar word to the N word. Called ‘My Uso’
That’s why you here ‘Yo yo my uso’ and even the Rock said it when he wished Samoa well in the World Cup. But it’s not a racial thing.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His a bad example to the young up and coming boys how can you build a do or die mentality with players like him around.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
His a bad example to the young up and coming boys how can you build a do or die mentality with players like him around.
I’m surprised this wasn’t Identified. Max King should I have been captain with Reed. Max is delicious so you know he has values.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Does RFM satisfy the criteria to be paid from the veteran player allowance (not sure of exact label - money outside the cap)?
He does but he doesnt get the discount. His presence just means they get an allowance on top of their cap. Theoretically Skelton is getting the discount.
JAC should qualify next season

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t mind a fit and focused Ray rounding out the squad in the 17 jersey. Covers edge or middle. Provides much needed experience.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Club signed RFM to 3 year deal at the end of 2022. I doubt there was market interest in him as he struggled after major injury. The club made him Club Captain. He did something right in the pre-season to be made Club Captain.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Club signed RFM to 3 year deal at the end of 2022. I doubt there was market interest in him as he struggled after major injury. The club made him Club Captain. He did something right in the pre-season to be made Club Captain.
Most fans 50/50 on whether to give him a 1-2 year extension then somehow he gets 3 years.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Players should only get 1 year deals unless market value says otherwise. How it ended up at 3 years is a mystery. Can't blame RFM.