Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like if it was easy to move him on it would have happened already. Options look like paying out his whole contract, or we might be stuck with him playing 20 min a game int he middle or in Massey. Don't want him near cup, if the rumours are true, being a negative influence on our youngsters.
What will probably happen is we pay most of his feee but the difference London gives him will mean he gets a small pay bp making it appealing.
Then he can go to London and spend his time eating greiggs and frogs leg and visiting Big Ben in the drizzle

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I still can’t work out why anyone gives him the time of day. I browse the last page or two of this thread and all I see is replies to him, giving him shit. I don’t see his posts nor do I want to, yet I’d have to put the whole forum on ignore to not see all the aggressive replies to him lol. It’s insanity. It’s like this in most threads. I have shown ignored posts from time to time and seen some of his and he just adds nothing of value.
Well firstly if this so and so has me on ignore of course he isn’t going to see all the value I being this place. I’m a club legend.
What is a valuable poster? If not for insight, analysis, inside oil, laughs, etc
Not to mention I’ve also been ahead of the curve in pretty much every prediction I made. Like when someoen brought up Hoppa and I made the big thread pre season telling the club he is cooked and must be player swapped or off loaded befrie beeryine catches on. Tha rest is history.
For every ‘Nasheed ain’t sh*t comment I see 5 ‘Nasheed has a good point/brings up a good point’ comment so this claim holds no basis, rather just salty type behaviour I believe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well firstly if this so and so has me on ignore of course he isn’t going to see all the value I being this place. I’m a club legend.
What is a valuable poster? If not for insight, analysis, inside oil, laughs, etc
Not to mention I’ve also been ahead of the curve in pretty much every prediction I made. Like when someoen brought up Hoppa and I made the big thread pre season telling the club he is cooked and must be player swapped or off loaded befrie beeryine catches on. Tha rest is history.
For every ‘Nasheed ain’t sh*t comment I see 5 ‘Nasheed has a good point/brings up a good point’ comment so this claim holds no basis, rather just salty type behaviour I believe.
[emoji115][emoji115]

Image1698322275.593170.jpg

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still can’t work out why anyone gives him the time of day. I browse the last page or two of this thread and all I see is replies to him, giving him shit. I don’t see his posts nor do I want to, yet I’d have to put the whole forum on ignore to not see all the aggressive replies to him lol. It’s insanity. It’s like this in most threads. I have shown ignored posts from time to time and seen some of his and he just adds nothing of value.
I think the term is don’t feed the troll but many people on here enjoy doing so. I’ve learned to accept it and just ignore it most if the time. Mods seem more lenient these days

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Disagree - both Ryan and Ennis made grand finals. So ultimately their captaincy was a success.

Jackson, Graham and whoever it was this year (still unsure)... Can't even call them tackling machines, they literally went to shit. The captaincy tore them apart.
Graham had a fiery temperament, which can be useful if can keep focus on the game

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We get closer to the start of preseason training and this flop hasn’t been moved on yet.
Somebody do us a favour for once ffs!
Agreed. Him and Topine, they are gonna be cancerous to the club. Sack them,pay the money they are owed, before their attitude in contagious

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What comments did RFM make? And where do Melanesian players fit into this lol
Not sure if you got a response, but the rumours are that RFM felt he had to stand up for them as the longer days were harder for them, and that's where the complaints about the hours for training came from.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does RFM satisfy the criteria to be paid from the veteran player allowance (not sure of exact label - money outside the cap)?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes

Always a Bulldog
Not that i think any NRL club would want to sign him but if one did - or he went to sl - the dogs will be needing to pay a significant amount to make it happen - but a little less impact on cap space given veterans allowance?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Not that i think any NRL club would want to sign him but if one did - or he went to sl - the dogs will be needing to pay a significant amount to make it happen - but a little less impact on cap space given veterans allowance?
I'd have to check the current situation, but last year RFM was the only player who qualified, so if he leaves we may well lose it. That's a double whammy if he goes elsewhere and we pay part of his 2024 contract.

Always a Bulldog