Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still cant work out if he is an utter moron or the highest order troll to have ever lived...
I still can’t work out why anyone gives him the time of day. I browse the last page or two of this thread and all I see is replies to him, giving him shit. I don’t see his posts nor do I want to, yet I’d have to put the whole forum on ignore to not see all the aggressive replies to him lol. It’s insanity. It’s like this in most threads. I have shown ignored posts from time to time and seen some of his and he just adds nothing of value.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
RFM wont get another NRL gig because he isn't a NRL player so he will stick around and soak up that marvelous overpaid deal he has in reserve grade
Problem being he is taking up a top30 spot which has been allocated to one of the new signings who can't be announced till RFM has been released to a another club.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Can this guy fuck off already
Looks like if it was easy to move him on it would have happened already. Options look like paying out his whole contract, or we might be stuck with him playing 20 min a game int he middle or in Massey. Don't want him near cup, if the rumours are true, being a negative influence on our youngsters.

HippDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Personally I recon there maybe a swap on our hands between nz and dogs rfm for Curran

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looks like if it was easy to move him on it would have happened already. Options look like paying out his whole contract, or we might be stuck with him playing 20 min a game int he middle or in Massey. Don't want him near cup, if the rumours are true, being a negative influence on our youngsters.
That’s absolute garbage - he is a huge positive influence on our younger players. He is a gentleman and still has a lot to offer. Got injured in training twice which didn’t help.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
That’s absolute garbage - he is a huge positive influence on our younger players. He is a gentleman and still has a lot to offer. Got injured in training twice which didn’t help.
Always liked him was happy when we resigned him, here is hoping all the rumours are just crap.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still cant work out if he is an utter moron or the highest order troll to have ever lived...
Huge fkn troll, funny as fck sometimes though. He should leave that racist shit alone though fkn gets me every time the **** lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still can’t work out why anyone gives him the time of day. I browse the last page or two of this thread and all I see is replies to him, giving him shit. I don’t see his posts nor do I want to, yet I’d have to put the whole forum on ignore to not see all the aggressive replies to him lol. It’s insanity. It’s like this in most threads. I have shown ignored posts from time to time and seen some of his and he just adds nothing of value.
Exactly my thoughts idk why ppl respond and as someone else also said if everyone DIDN'T he would eventually blow away like a lingering fart ..

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are talking about London.
@Nasheed said 50% are black that’s why it’s good for RFM to go there.
Well I dunno about that. From what ive seen is esl teams is whites, blacks and polynesians represented at most clubs

RFMs comments hinted at some form of division between the white and polynesian players at our club which is concerning, but as I said similar levels of multiculturalism at esl clubs too so similar issues faced maybe

Guess it all comes back to the old question - does multiculturalism work? Juries still out

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Always liked him was happy when we resigned him, here is hoping all the rumours are just crap.
Everyone liked him that is why the Dogs made him club captain & rewarded him with a new 3 year contract, but if he played footy in the USA his new nickname would be Benedict Arnold.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I dunno about that. From what ive seen is esl teams is whites, blacks and polynesians represented at most clubs

RFMs comments hinted at some form of division between the white and polynesian players at our club which is concerning, but as I said similar levels of multiculturalism at esl clubs too so similar issues faced maybe

Guess it all comes back to the old question - does multiculturalism work? Juries still out
What comments did RFM make? And where do Melanesian players fit into this lol

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ryan did the tackle in the GF, and then decided to become an all tackling machine.

Look at his 04 highlights. Bloke hit a hole like a horny monkey in a banana brothel.

Ennis was shackled by the captaincy, and by Des.

Jackson - see Ryan. Also, tried to turn him into a ball playing lock, which failed.

Graham - his 2012-2014 form were his best years, no question
Disagree - both Ryan and Ennis made grand finals. So ultimately their captaincy was a success.

Jackson, Graham and whoever it was this year (still unsure)... Can't even call them tackling machines, they literally went to shit. The captaincy tore them apart.