Bulldogs NSW Cup Finals 2022

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be honest I didn't like the idea of him travelling with first grade just few weeks of playing reserves. They should of kept him playing that weekend instead of missing the game.
Yeh poor management from Potter and Gould there. There was zero intention of playing him so they just wasted the momentum he had created in reserves

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skelton last few games havent been great - occasional good runs but not very energetic or busy - didnt get on the field last week - i assumed carrying an injury - needs game time to get develop
His game against Newtown was SHITHOUSE.

Showed a distinct lack of effort for the jets first try ... fell for the decoy runner and then just stopped, a display which would not have impressed the coaching staff. Was nonexistent the rest of the game.

I have watched him play 3 games, and apart from a fantastic try against the Raiders he has done fark all.

Strange he would be on the bench last week if injuried.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rate Hopoi and kalati both played well on the weekend. Looking forward to watching both against the jets.
I am desperately looking at our internal prop stocks hoping against hope we have something.

Young Kalati certainly has the required body shape .... very powerful through the glutes and thighs, appears willing, and post contact has been good, in very limited game time.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am desperately looking at our internal prop stocks hoping against hope we have something.

Young Kalati certainly has the required body shape .... very powerful through the glutes and thighs, appears willing, and post contact has been good, in very limited game time.
Lots of flegg age props either tried this year or signed for next year - hopefully one or two step up - two who started the year well in Flegg - Jack Todd and Sam Hughes have been injured most of the year.

re Skelton -obviously he can run the ball and is difficult to tackle - needs a lot of development in positioning - i do agree the appearance of lack of effort/interest/involvement is a worry -trex vibes

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully we unearth another Willie Mason, debuted as a budding 18 or 19yo and wreaked havoc from the get-go, easily our most damaging forward in our history, Big Kas not far behind - Willie had a decent motor too and deceptively quick.

stueymclaugh

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can watch the game this arvo in QLD, looks like 9 and fox are playing QLD cup, thanks for any help [emoji106]

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully we unearth another Willie Mason, debuted as a budding 18 or 19yo and wreaked havoc from the get-go, easily our most damaging forward in our history, Big Kas not far behind - Willie had a decent motor too and deceptively quick.
You must be young and only seen from 2000's onwards.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do not think the Cup game will be on facebook, only on 9. If you are outside NSW (maybe also NT) then you might have to VPN into 9Now using a Sydney egress location.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do not think the Cup game will be on facebook, only on 9. If you are outside NSW (maybe also NT) then you might have to VPN into 9Now using a Sydney egress location.
I'm in qld and when I search for the game in 9now app it comes up.. not sure if it will play though when the time comes