Bulldogs NRLW Team in 2025

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
According to 9 we are getting an NRLW team in 2025
About F@#King time.

Once we were involved in all new innovations in the NRL (NSWRL)

In the 80s, 90s & 2000s we would have been one of the first teams wanted to go to Vegas or the NRLW.

The fact that we have been left behind is indicative how far our front office have fallen.

Things are improving but we are still playing catch up.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good on the club and the women for getting good results to put the clubs name up there. Not to sounds like a downer but I don’t really watch NRLW but regardless well done to everyone involved for winning the license. Last I heard it was far from guaranteed we’d get it so good work to the women for performing well and everyone behind the scenes.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Great news. The girls are absolutely massacring teams in Lisa Fiola nearly put 100 on a team Last week. We will be competitive from day 1 may even win it in 25. This is very important in my opinion for the future of the club.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Cool. Women's game is becoming a must have for every club moving forward. We will be ready unlike some of these other clubs.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is great news and community building around the club and fan base so important.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Congratulations to all involved.
Will be interesting to see the post game comments on TK. Will there be a meltdown as usual or people not give a shit?

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
First signings needs to be my bae tiana penitani
She is actually gorgeous and I ended up unfollowing Braiden Burns so I don’t get distracted while rapping.

In all seriousness I’m not sure if I can get behind the women’s team. It will be great PR though.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I guess it gives me a reason to watch NRLW. I'm surprised it took us this long to get a team tho. I'd say go all in for Jessica Sergis but we can't sign players from the Chooks.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great news. The girls are absolutely massacring teams in Lisa Fiola nearly put 100 on a team Last week. We will be competitive from day 1 may even win it in 25. This is very important in my opinion for the future of the club.
I think that team will be pilfered by the Roosters next year.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
No Thanks

They better not up the price on our season tickets to include this