Bulldogs NRL Squad 2021

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
if your list is correct, we still have room for 3 more "big" signings, Biondi not ready, dont know much about Devontai. Add 3 key signings plus doorey, schoupp and Topine. Shop a few around or swap
Confirmed top 30 so far. I agree with Seumanutafa and BBO not being ready. Maybe Topine and Schoupp too. We could see a lot of them on development contracts.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Not a fan of mixing up dev players with our squad without differentiation. Hard to read.

please keep it trill

Jack Jones

Waterboy
Reaction score
Confirmed top 30 so far. I agree with Seumanutafa and BBO not being ready. Maybe Topine and Schoupp too. We could see a lot of them on development contracts.
your list isn't the confirmed squad at all haha, otherwise you'd know Doorey is in there...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
your list isn't the confirmed squad at all haha, otherwise you'd know Doorey is in there...
No, he's development currently. Does playing in the NRL this year automatically place him in the top 30? Apparently he's also off contract.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely we are signing players, this cant be it, barrett will get sacked with that squad
Yes... we need Staines as well. TBAZ needs to pull the one off, need an xfactor with speed.!! And a few more, if green holds up he should have a good year as he still got it , an he’s a good organiser. Obviously prefer others , but it is what it is until it’s not..!!

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed that 2021 is going to be painful because our spine still remains the most woeful in the league. Most of that spine wouldnt even get a gig at all in any other nrl team

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

okay your wrong again son
No, I'm not wrong. I've seen articles that he's contracted for next year too. I used the word "apparently" for a reason. I've been told multiple times by users on these forums that Doorey isn't contracted for next year and it's mixed messages. On other websites it also says he isn't contracted past this year. Your 1-17 is wack, I'm not coming at you, so chill a bit.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm concerned about Dean Britt on the wing ;)
WHY? don't be to concerned because if this really is the team they intend to field then they may as well put Brit on the wing because we don't have a hope in hell next year. what will happen is Cotric will do a Sonny Bill on us mid season , Barrett will get sacked, and Foren and Tollman will thrash our ass when we play Manly and we can add another spoon to collection. It looks we've been hood - winked once agaIn.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm cool with Britt on the wing. As a former forward, you'd think he would have decent first tackle carries.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
WHY? don't be to concerned because if this really is the team they intend to field then they may as well put Brit on the wing because we don't have a hope in hell next year. what will happen is Cotric will do a Sonny Bill on us mid season , Barrett will get sacked, and Foren and Tollman will thrash our ass when we play Manly and we can add another spoon to collection. It looks we've been hood - winked once agaIn.
Let's hope not. We do keep saying wait and see but in this case, we just have to wait.

Barrett has huge expectations on him :(...are they realistic? It's going to take a long, 2-3? years to build back to a good team.

Last edited:

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 Nick Meaney

2 Reimis Smith / Jayden Okunbor / Tyrone Harding

3 Nick Cotric / Aaron Schoupp

4 Will Hopoate / Sebastian Winters-Chang

5 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak / Christian Crichton / Tui Katoa

6 Jake Averillo / Brandon Wakeham

7 Blake Green / Lachlan Lewis

8 Dylan Napa / James Roumanos

9 Jeremy Marshall-King / Sione Katoa

10 Luke Thompson / Dean Britt

11 Josh Jackson / Jackson Topine

12 Raymond Faitala-Mariner / Matt Doorey

13 Adam Elliott / Chris Smith

14 Corey Waddell

15 Ofahiki Ogden

16 Joe Stimson

17 Renouf To’omaga

I really hate the Broncos, seeing your profile pic is really making me sick.
any chance you can do us all a favor and change it??

Jack Jones

Waterboy
Reaction score
No, I'm not wrong. I've seen articles that he's contracted for next year too. I used the word "apparently" for a reason. I've been told multiple times by users on these forums that Doorey isn't contracted for next year and it's mixed messages. On other websites it also says he isn't contracted past this year. Your 1-17 is wack, I'm not coming at you, so chill a bit.
1-17 is whack? Just cause want Hop at FB doesn’t mean my side is whack. It’s a proper depth chart for true posistions. Hoppa ain’t a fb areshole