Bulldogs nab 3 of the top QLD schoolboy stars

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Other than the development, it’s really about building a bond with the kids and young men. Great experiences for the kids though…four of them going down to watch the Doggies on Sunday at CommBank.
be lucky to be 1 out of 4 make it

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Theyllnhead back up to QLD once if they become NRL "Stars"..

happens very often.. "homesickness bs" etc

MLP Live

New Pup
Reaction score
i have one of the boys in my team that won the comp from CIS, he wont play grade IMO. But he he is huge for his age, lets wait 2 or 3 years.
All the clubs are interested in huge. They aren’t concerned with skill as they will develop them. Agree though MOST won’t play grade.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I realise all clubs do it, but it still feels fucking weird that kids are signing up that young.

In my day puberty was a folklore, myth, kinda thing until you were 17 and lost your v card by accident.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
of which I am one. Historically our best players have been white
Don't go there. We reject racial references as it leads to racism.
We look not at the colour of your skin, but the strength of your character. End of story.

MLP Live

New Pup
Reaction score
I realise all clubs do it, but it still feels fucking weird that kids are signing up that young.

In my day puberty was a folklore, myth, kinda thing until you were 17 and lost your v card by accident.
Yeah they’ve all gone slightly mad in Qld with the Dolphins coming onto the scene. The $$$ they are paying some 15 year olds is crazy. Wayne Bennett is fighting to get the age changed to 17. Building a bond with them must pay off though or they wouldn’t all be doing it.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i have one of the boys in my team that won the comp from CIS, he wont play grade IMO. But he he is huge for his age, lets wait 2 or 3 years.
1% of kids will make nrl, even heard it from nrl officials,getting a nrl league contract is harder to get in than medicine