Bulldogs MYTH BUSTING!!!!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
can you start a weekly rumor mill. Need some punch ons on the forum, can’t believe it’s been two years
With respect I am not here to start rumours and never have been or to cause trouble.
Peopel just see a leb from South Central Sydney with a shady past and immediately assume the worst.
BUT I still have connections close to the club and have even seen a spreadsheet with the players salaries attached so if I do get further reliable oil line I used to I will share it.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I came to light because I had a plan to get us back on track.
If the club had listened to me, we would have ditched Hoppa before he expired, wouso have recruited Townsend for the money we got Flanagan for and a bunch of other shit.
I was always the solution to our problems.
can u now admit to us the mitchel moses account was u

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
With respect I am not here to start rumours and never have been or to cause trouble.
Peopel just see a leb from South Central Sydney with a shady past and immediately assume the worst.
BUT I still have connections close to the club and have even seen a spreadsheet with the players salaries attached so if I do get further reliable oil line I used to I will share it.
much love my brother Khaili yek

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

It has been a while but after two years Imma back because I'm constantly shaking my head about all the inaccuracies I see when I log onto this site to read (which I do) and I think it's time as a leader of the Bulldogs fanbase I step up to d plate to disspell alot of the Bulldoggs Myths that get pumped through this place and get passed off as fact.
Where possible I'll link to quotes, but some will be on the back of general vibe yo.

Here goes yo:

Hasler ruined this club,he didn’t give a fuck about our juniors
@mikey

This above is perpetuated on a weekly basis on this site.
The truth is Des did NOT 'ruin' the juniors, and this can be proven by the law of common sense.
Des was the First Grade coach. He was not the GM of Football like Phil Gould. He wasn't in charge of pathways. He wasn't our juniors scout. He did not have authority to allocate or re-direct our junior funding initiatives.
Unless you're insinuating that in the middle of the night, Des spent cash on a full body Didriksons bodysuit hoodie, went to d area, rounded up the hardest arabs with neck, face and sleeve tatts with a minimum of 3 felonies per hood, rollin' down to Belmore all driving a WRX or a foreign, Tupac blarin on deck, poppin bottles of Henny and 1942 Azul and suckin Hookah out the window, Des in the back seat getting pumped up with Young Nudy on the headphones with a fat blunt gettin some sloppy from a ganga, Valvoline drum in hand then going to the Junior club house, grey paint flung all over the cameras, and he and d boys drench the clubhouse in oil and Des, red eyed and high, flicked his blunt to torch the place down, screaming YAY YAAAAAAAY' like Cube do, jumping round pumping chests with the boys all with the intention of fucking up his options as a First grade coach, forcing him to recruit elsewhere.
This is NOT to say the juniors went downhill during this time. They did. Des also made questionable retention decisions.
However, he also took us to multiple Grand Finals and got the boys all firing together and playing for each other. A trait we saw at Manly too.
If you want to vent your rage, vent it to the real culprits.
Todd Greenberg, in his Israeli wisdom, made financial decisions to cut funding to the bulldogg junior development which affected the pathways on both a financial and structural level.
Raelene Castle, in her well documented level of incompetence across three organizations, was responsible for messing up our cap. My insider reliably informed me of an argument a few years ago with Mortimer (I think?) storming out of a meeting because 'Raelene doesnt understand money' because they back ended Tolmans contract from 150k to 700k across three years. I have seen that referenced and alluded to elsewhere in the media and I think the bulldoggs incident was the catalyst for the NRL changing contract back ending rules. Des did not sit at the table to play accounting with the cap, Raelene did.
Blame that fat B.

The Bulldogs have always been known for their big arrogant intimidating props & forward pack, we invented NAS and JWH prototype, and I’m not just talking the early 2000 era, this goes way back to our Berries era, we’ve always had the best props and opposition clubs hated playing us because they knew they’d be hurting for the next fortnight.

Where has the feared Bulldogs pack gone?
- @1967

The answer to this is the game is like a good bottle of Hennessy.
You need balance.
This line of thinking isn't our fault, it is the NRL's. The game used to have the niggle, ***** breaking fingers in the scrum, the game was built on intimidation. Size, it used to be closer to Rugby Union but over time has been geared towards the faster, smaller men. This is by design. This has slowly changed over time but the big killer blows was the 2015 interchange reduction and the 2020 six again rule implementation.
Look, we CAN get big, feared, intimidating forwards like NAS, JWH, Pele, Woods (quite literally as all are off contract or with us) but then The Kennel will be filled with 'FUCK WHY DA FUCK DO OUR FORWARDS LET IN SO MANY TRIES AT END OF GAME ULEH FUCK WE WAS WINNING THEN LET IN 3 TRIES WHY DA FUCK THEY UNFIT FUCK DESتبا لهذا الفريق'.
Just ask Ricky Stuart and the 2015/2016 era Canberra Raiders team.

Preston reminds me of elmasri the way he converts half chances to tries
-@silva
Kiraz will be the next hazem el Masri

@UpDaDoggies1935
What the fuck even is this? Firstly, the only thing Hazem and Kiraz have in common is Lebanese. That is where it ends. Kiraz runs and is full off aggression and squirms in rage as if he found out his daughter was dating @Bulldogsteve. He is MUCH more like a player named Michael Hancock from QLD which was before most kennelers time.
Also, Hazem didnt create endless half chances. The hero worship around this clown is unreal. He was slow, he wasn't strong, and made a career out of jumping on my all time fav Bulldogg Ben Sherwins grubber kicks in plenty of space and catching the ball and putting it down. All off the back of the forwards charges.
His strike rate of 11 tries a year in the most dominant attacking team of the noughties is a fizzer too.
The fact is he was only in the team most of his career because he could kick. He was dropped to reserve grade the year before Halligan retired. Thats when his goalkicking surged. He is only loved by the fans because he is Muslim and Lebanese, which I agree should bump him above his value but saying thing like the above is too much.

When Tolman left I was happy knowing I was going to see something different on the fourth
@Dogzof95

FFS, we need to put this to bed. This isn't Tolman's fault this whole 'Tolman on d 4th' khara zub talk. Why blame the guy who's there in the ruck, never giving up ? He was the only one having a go when you had pieces of shit like Renouf Atoni walking in back play hands on hips. Blame the halfback for passing it to him on the 4th instead of doing razzle dazzle, and blame the coaches for not directing the play around that behaviour.
The truth is you need players like Aiden Tolman, Darren Nicholls, Jake Averillo, Josh Jackson, Alex Twal, Victor Radley etc. No frills players to be the glue and do the dirty work to make the flash impact players shine.

Alamoti the sickest player cuz
@Foxalldayeveryday
Sorry uleh I've watched him hard. Do not believe the hype. He will fade out or be a 50/50 player. His over hyping came from the juniors when he was thinner and had better footwork Inglis style.

He had to bulk up for tackling reasons and now he is your typical samoan bettering ram centre, wit diminished speed and footwork. No longer the x factor. He isnt alone in the NRL here.

Holland retired and was never going to live up to the hype he got.
-@Various

This one makes me furious.
I’ve been very critical of Holland in the past, but he actually was brilliant in hindsight.
He had that X factor and ability to do a little sumpin from nuttin.

He was a sensational fullback, centre and winger and filled in at hooker very well. Supremely versatile.
He made breaks like it was a cats breakfast and had some good combos before the club ruined him.

How many times was it said he could’ve played for Oz? He also made the most line breaks out of any centre in 2018 despite the team having problem scoring points.
The truth is it was Pays coaching that ruined him and his love for the game. So he gave it up.
Maybe the biggest tragedy in dogs history, just before or equal to letting go of Thurston.

He also never came from the junior ranks and made it on his own by just playing one day for a pub team. His talent bright him to the nrl.
He was so good. Just that amazing footy brain and I think the girls really liked him as he had amazing blue eyes and reminded me of freak Sinatra.

Nasheed is Foxalldayeveryday, Bulldogs09, JakeMcelvoy, Lovemachine, every new random kenneller or troll
@Various
I do not know if this is a running joke or a meme, but its ridiculous. Some appear to be complimenting me via imitation, which is ok, but it is annoying when things get linked to me that are not me, and my opinion. I understand Bulldoggsteve bein confused because he isn't very clever but everyone else saying this is really bizarre.
Frankly, the mods KNOW for a fact I do not have a duplicate account here and I am a little dissapointed they never shut that talk down. Frustrating to read and see that myth purported ERRRRYWHERE.

Pimp and peace and have a good night everyone yallah. Nasheed.
When I read about how big your footy brain was, I thought that was a MYTH …

Thank you for busting that myth for me because you are so right my friend, upon reflection, who the hell would want a team with big intimidating props and forwards in it that dominate the opposition and make huge metres ..

I stand corrected … maybe we should build a team based on these below types of players … what could possibly go wrong ..

Image1678622798.542939.jpg

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
can u now admit to us the mitchel moses account was u
Lol I have only ever signed up as this account and one time in 2008 in a username account I can’t remember and never used. Thuggdogg or something.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
When I read about how big your footy brain was, I thought that was a MYTH …

Thank you for busting that myth for me because you are so right my friend, upon reflection, who the hell would want a team with big intimidating props and forwards in it that dominate the opposition and make huge metres ..

I stand corrected … maybe we should build a team based on these below types of players … what could possibly go wrong ..

View attachment 66337
You’ve misunderstood the devil in the detail of my detail.
It’s intricate and it’s multiplexed.
It’s very easy to sit back and say ‘let’s have monsters’ but if that was a winning theory why don’t we recruit sick NFL linebacker types?

The NRL is nimble now and if yo y want a wahesh you need to offset with small players. Or the crafty hookers will cut through you like swift cheese.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s very easy to sit back and say ‘let’s have monsters’ but if that was a winning theory why don’t we recruit sick NFL linebacker types?

The NRL is nimble now and if yo y want a wahesh you need to offset with small players. Or the crafty hookers will cut through you like swift cheese.
Perham should stay at fullback. I agree.

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Look, we CAN get big, feared, intimidating forwards like NAS, JWH, Pele, Woods
Nasheed did you really just say Woods is intimidating? Did you seriously level him with NAS and JWH? You’re smarter than that

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed did you really just say Woods is intimidating? Did you seriously level him with NAS and JWH? You’re smarter than that
I thought the same but it's his first post back. Fair to let this one slide for the sake of the forum.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The ex Australian captain prop you mean?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry, we may not have gotten much of da schooling ways up north here, and we might twitch and just wonder off somewhere while in the middle of what you edeeecated folks call de conversations, so excuse me if it’s hard for us folks to pick up on your intricate and multiplexed ways of knowledging..

But we do know that Nrl prop forwards and NFL line backers are a completely different size & shape and we do knows they have very different fitness levels .. ya kno, comes to thinkin hard on the matter, theys maybe completely different games …

No one has said anything about having monsters in the team, we need big fit intimidating props that make big metres and lead by example ,,,, go look at the Nrl clubs that finished top 6 last year and I’ll bet you they had a big dominating forward pack, the game might change, it might be more nimble, but the forwards will always win you the game, and the backs will always determine by how much …

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
a as
Sorry, we may not have gotten much of da schooling ways up north here, and we might twitch and just wonder off somewhere while in the middle of what you edeeecated folks call de conversations, so excuse me if it’s hard for us folks to pick up on your intricate and multiplexed ways of knowledging..

But we do know that Nrl prop forwards and NFL line backers are a completely different size & shape and we do knows they have very different fitness levels .. ya kno, comes to thinkin hard on the matter, theys maybe completely different games …

No one has said anything about having monsters in the team, we need big fit intimidating props that make big metres and lead by example ,,,, go look at the Nrl clubs that finished top 6 last year and I’ll bet you they had a big dominating forward pack, the game might change, it might be more nimble, but the forwards will always win you the game, and the backs will always determine by how much …
The big fit but agile prop is very rare max when you find them they cost 800k
We sort of have one in Thompson but he hasn’t been able to get on the field.
The Roosters and South’s have small forward packs for the most part and even panthers is a smallish pack.
The winning combo in the modern game are Tolmans (but with more speed and agility like a Radley) peppered in with a big **** or two to rotate.
Titans and Canberra habe tried the big intimidation tactic and both couldn’t maintain their erecting for the full 90 minutes.