Bulldogs media improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have noticed a massive improvement lately in our social media. Leading up top games there is several old game highlights and overall lot better content. hopefully it keeps going. this week they have a game v the broncos in 04... how good was the style of footy we played back then!!!! hopefully everyone is seeing the improvement, Retweet it out guys get the Bulldogs message out there

Malla

Reaction score
i have noticed a massive improvement lately in our social media. Leading up top games there is several old game highlights and overall lot better content. hopefully it keeps going. this week they have a game v the broncos in 04... how good was the style of footy we played back then!!!! hopefully everyone is seeing the improvement, Retweet it out guys get the Bulldogs message out there
That 04 game up at Suncorp was dead set one of the best doggies games ever... Shifty had the game on a string.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
2004 makes me sad

I legit remember thinking the day after the GF win that we were going to build a dynasty

Sad movies since save for a couple of good seasons in between

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That 04 game up at Suncorp was dead set one of the best doggies games ever... Shifty had the game on a string.
I remember that. We were 18-12 down at one stage then won 25-18. Best game ever!

Malla

Reaction score
2004 makes me sad

I legit remember thinking the day after the GF win that we were going to build a dynasty

Sad movies since save for a couple of good seasons in between
Some of it may have been out of our control tho... 2005 injuries struck, 2006 was definitely our year to win, I feel had we won then 2007 onwards would have been different - SBW, Mason may have wanted to stay etc. Oh well.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That day at Suncorp was the best live game ive seen any buldogs side play ever! Against lockyer /tallis/ webcke/ hodges/ berrigan/ hunt/ cevoneceva etc they had no fuckin answer! Best ever

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the Andersons know how to run a footy club. I like most of the things the new board has done and I think we’ll be in great shape by 2020

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That game agaisnt the Broncos when we smashed them is probably one of the best games i have ever seen from the Dogs, correct me if im wrong as i havnt seen the highlights or replay in a long time, one of the tries we scored was through a beautiful ball from Omeley to Mason to our centre or SBW and we scored down the left hand side.. Anyways point was, that forward pack we had, i dont think we will ever replicate it and even better than the pack of the 80s.

Ps plz dont attack me on the last comment by saying such and such from 80s was better, i understand that, but as a complete pack, that 04 forward pack was best ever in MY opinion

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They just got a new person in the job as it was advertised not that long ago (about a month back).

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That game agaisnt the Broncos when we smashed them is probably one of the best games i have ever seen from the Dogs, correct me if im wrong as i havnt seen the highlights or replay in a long time, one of the tries we scored was through a beautiful ball from Omeley to Mason to our centre or SBW and we scored down the left hand side.. Anyways point was, that forward pack we had, i dont think we will ever replicate it and even better than the pack of the 80s.

Ps plz dont attack me on the last comment by saying such and such from 80s was better, i understand that, but as a complete pack, that 04 forward pack was best ever in MY opinion
I still have those 80s as my favourite period,it was such a long time of domination
It also reminds me of my night club days.
Hence....Polish Club

Last edited:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least somethings Improved ..

Il be happier when our attack improves

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At least somethings Improved ..

Il be happier when our attack improves
It has and will continue to do so it will take at least an off season to build continuity and combinations. The team pay/board is building is of a very similar style and nature to the bulldogs of 80’s and 90’s fringe first graders/young blokes and players with potential then ultimately instilling that bulldog spirt/dogs of war mentality into them and then trusting the platforms and processes that are being taught around the club...

I believe 100% the club itself created the hysteria around salary cap in the media so that it couldn’t be scrutinised for shedding players left right and centre of that no one players/fans and media could complain about it, essentially getting ahead of the issue so that you can control the variables the future is burning bright in Belmore that is for certain.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I still have those 80s as my favourite period,it was such a long time of domination
It also reminds me of my night club days.
Hence....Polish Club

Haha no way, i remember the polish club, went there once and that was an eye opener!!

I loved the 80s pack of Langmack, gillespie, folkes, dunn, bugden, tunks, peter kelly to name a few, they are the ones who made me love the Dogs and Lamb Mortimer too

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha no way, i remember the polish club, went there once and that was an eye opener!!

I loved the 80s pack of Langmack, gillespie, folkes, dunn, bugden, tunks, peter kelly to name a few, they are the ones who made me love the Dogs and Lamb Mortimer too
Oh
Great memories and champion players back in those days mate
I loved Tunks and Kelly.
There was no fucking around with them once they run out on the field.
These guys never took a backward step,bleed blue and white

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'd love the 04 GF bench right now:

15. Corey Hughes.
16. Roy Asotasi
17. Sonny-Bill Williams
18. Jonathon Thurston

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah agree, I think it's got to do with Steve turner coming back to the dogs, not sure if his doing all the work but I read somewhere that he's back with the club.

The Big Issue

Waterboy
Reaction score
Na it was a 48-18 whitewash
the game u are thinking of is the final game of the 2002 season at the show ground at Home bush.
We defended our lead for the entire second half on our line. It was one of the greatest matches I’ve ever seen. We were under enormous pressure and had a number of calls go against us.
When the siren sounded the crowd stormed the field and chaired off the team .

Status
Not open for further replies.