Bulldogs Mastermind Secret Ploy to Seize 2015 Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Edward Snowdon, former NSA contractor turned whistleblower, has just exposed his biggest secret yet.

According to documents released today by Snowden, the drama that unfolded during the Good Friday NRL match between the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and South-Sydney Rabbitohs, and the subsequent suspensions handed to three Canterbury players, may have been planned by the Bulldogs prior to the game.

The ploy, said to have been orchestrated by Head Coach Des Hasler, aims to give opposing teams a false sense of security over the Bulldogs playing roster over coming weeks.

Currently living in asylum in Russia, Snowden has intercepted several text messages sent between Hasler and Captain James Graham.

One message from Hasler reads: “we need to get back under the radar mate, further below it than ever before, and I think the Voldemorts can help.”

Graham responds: “come again son?”

Hasler then goes on to detail his elaborate plan, which includes resting three key forwards, before “pulling the pants down” of opposition teams over the Origin period, and the following run to the finals.

Although no messages relating Josh Reynolds or Trent Hodkinson were intercepted, the ploy may go some way the explaining the halves’ pairing’s form.

According to Snowden, several phone calls were also intercepted, however, only nose- whistle-like sounds were audible.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, I actually loled reading this,

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Edward Snowdon, former NSA contractor turned whistleblower, has just exposed his biggest secret yet.

According to documents released today by Snowden, the drama that unfolded during the Good Friday NRL match between the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and South-Sydney Rabbitohs, and the subsequent suspensions handed to three Canterbury players, may have been planned by the Bulldogs prior to the game.

The ploy, said to have been orchestrated by Head Coach Des Hasler, aims to give opposing teams a false sense of security over the Bulldogs playing roster over coming weeks.

Currently living in asylum in Russia, Snowden has intercepted several text messages sent between Hasler and Captain James Graham.

One message from Hasler reads: “we need to get back under the radar mate, further below it than ever before, and I think the Voldemorts can help.”

Hasler then goes on to detail his elaborate plan, which includes resting three key forwards, before “pulling the pants down” of opposition teams over the Origin period, and the following run to the finals.

Although no messages relating Josh Reynolds or Trent Hodkinson were intercepted, the ploy may go some way the explaining the halves’ pairing’s form.

According to Snowden, several phone calls were also intercepted, however, only nose- whistle-like sounds were audible.
LMAO i want what your smoking

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Anything to find a bit of dirt on us

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also, if you look closely at the pic in my signature, you will see Des smashing a beer. But what can you see behind him? A man wearing a San Fransisco 49ers jacket.

Coincidence? I think not. It's confirmed, Hayne to the Dogs.
Folau and hayne to the dogs, Jaycar CEO Gary Johnston has confirmed large 3rd party payments to secure both footballers. Folau was qouted saying f**k rugby and Hayne told his mum he is home sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.