Bulldogs-Major announcement at 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
How does Bobcat retiring effect the future of the Bulldogs?

When are we going to find out the salary cap for next year?

When will Belmore be ready?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How does Bobcat retiring effect the future of the Bulldogs?

When are we going to find out the salary cap for next year?

When will Belmore be ready?
I dunno man

Maybe cos he's the captain, and has occupied the number 12 jersey for just about the past 7 seasons?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's Andrew Ryan is leaving and that is the 2nd best news of the year after Kevin Moore left.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
I know Bobcat has been our captain and have a lot of respect for him as a player, captain and man but his departure hardly effects the future of the club. The future of the club would be effected by a new major sponsorship or new playing ground, not an individual player.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LeagueWeek Rugby League Week
Bulldogs to make a major announcement regarding the future of the club this afternoon at 2pm. #NRL

What could this be?

new coach?

No i believe its Andrew Ryan's quiting the NRL and plans for the club to celebrate his career in our last home game against the Raiders..

BULLDOGS skipper Andrew Ryan is set to announce he is quitting the club at the end of the season.

Ryan is still undecided whether to retire or take up an offer to play in the English super League.

The veteran Canterbury Bulldogs forward will hold a press conference this afternoon to reveal his plans to quit the NRL.

His future has been the subject of much speculation after his closest ally Kevin Moore was sacked recently.

The Bulldogs club is planning a huge farewell for Ryan when he plays his final game in round 26 against the Raiders at ANZ Stadium

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...b-at-seasons-end/story-e6frfgbo-1226105906150

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
BULLDOGS skipper Andrew Ryan is set to announce he is quitting the club at the end of the season.

Ryan is still undecided whether to retire or take up an offer to play in the English super League.

The veteran Canterbury Bulldogs forward will hold a press conference this afternoon to reveal his plans to quit the NRL.

His future has been the subject of much speculation after his closest ally Kevin Moore was sacked recently.

The Bulldogs club is planning a huge farewell for Ryan when he plays his final game in round 26 against the Raiders at ANZ Stadium.

On the dailytelegraph website.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No i believe its Andrew Ryan's quiting the NRL and plans for the club to celebrate his career in our last home game against the Raiders..

The Bulldogs club is planning a huge farewell for Ryan when he plays his final game in round 26 against the Raiders at ANZ Stadium

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...b-at-seasons-end/story-e6frfgbo-1226105906150

His departure allows us to keep some of young pups and more importantly allows the opportunity for SBW to come back ha ha ha...

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Bobcat retiring.

Handling errors at crucial junctures to reduce 60% next year as a result.

PeaKer

Origin Rep
Reaction score
Huge farewell for what ?!?!?

Maybe the dudes surrounding that 'we stand by our captain' banner can stay back & clap him off against the raiders.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LeagueWeek Rugby League Week
Bulldogs to make a major announcement regarding the future of the club this afternoon at 2pm. #NRL

What could this be?

new coach?
Wonder if Greenburg went to the UK to help finalise a deal for Andrew Ryan seems his contract does not run out till next year. "Find me a Job and I will retire"!!!

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guys I have the scoop.

Belmore is being redeveloped with a 7 meter maximum roof height in order to allow our boys to not worry about bombs from the opposition in the home games.

Good job Greenburg, always has the thinking cap on.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The end of an era. Sad day for the club.

Anybody who thinks the departure of Moore and Ryan will finally bring results to this club is sadly mistaken. Our woes are much deeper than that.

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
Huge farewell for what ?!?!?

Maybe the dudes surrounding that 'we stand by our captain' banner can stay back & clap him off against the raiders.
Mate that's us and I'll happily stand by Bobcat. A man who has given great service

Status
Not open for further replies.