Official Bulldogs lock up boom rookie

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As long as Flanno gets first dibs, I dont care.
By far the best halfback with killer instincts and the best kicking game in the league.
Should bring in his old man too, might be able to teach Gus and Baz a thing or two.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3 or 4 years off being a fg regular, good to see the club retaining potential but there is a long way to go for the kid and plenty of hard work.

Dogahol

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why is it 3/4 years off?

Was Nathan Cleary 3/4 years off at 17yo? Or Luai? or Sam Walker? - nope all debuted at 18. I'm sure there are quite a few other examples

If he's got the skills and talent then he is old enough

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is it 3/4 years off?

Was Nathan Cleary 3/4 years off at 17yo? Or Luai? or Sam Walker? - nope all debuted at 18. I'm sure there are quite a few other examples

If he's got the skills and talent then he is old enough
Half-backs don't generally come good until their 20/early 20s maybe he could be an exception if he smashes it out of the park..see how he goes next season.We have Rajab too maybe there will be a queue of good halves time will tell.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have mentioned it before in a previous post but this kid transformed the Harold Matts team upon his return from injury last season.

They were struggling to score a try until Iverson completely turned things around racking up 30 /40 points per game.

They were probably the form side of the comp for the last 3 or 4 weeks.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
As long as Flanno gets first dibs, I dont care.
By far the best halfback with killer instincts and the best kicking game in the league.
Should bring in his old man too, might be able to teach Gus and Baz a thing or two.
Bloody 'ell. Buzz just read that and now working on tomorrow's DT exclusive.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What’s he’s junior club, anyone know?

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iverson Matai (Endeavour SHS)
A scheming halfback who dictates terms in the middle of the field with a maturity that belies his age, Matai is signed to Canterbury and played for their Harold Matthews for two years. The Milperra Colts junior has a handy kicking game and is sharp when he takes on the line. He’s been a standout for Endeavour SHS.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They said the same things about Wakeham when he was coming through, halfback of the future, multiple clubs chasing him and he just hasn’t clicked in first grade!
They didn’t, we did