Bulldogs line up round 3

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's not!!!! theres going to be a lot of upset people on here when they see that
Good, because if Ciro followed TK’s bipolar selections we’d have a different team every other week. Fmd people have this idea that their selections would be revolutionary and work perfectly. We’d be unbeatable with a few players in different positions.

Land of the deluded. I have said I’d like to see certain players moved or replaced, but I am in no way, shape or form deluded enough to think my opinion would turn us into premiers. I leave that up to the professionals.

P.S: I saw some comments saying “oh Souths dropped Ilias after just 2 games, aww we suck because Ciro doesn’t drop anyone until half a season” or whatever they think. Uh NO, Ilias has been a pedestrian for the last 2 seasons lol.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good, because if Ciro followed TK’s bipolar selections we’d have a different team every other week. Fmd people have this idea that their selections would be revolutionary and work perfectly. We’d be unbeatable with a few players in different positions.

Land of the deluded. I have said I’d like to see certain players moved or replaced, but I am in no way, shape or form deluded enough to think my opinion would turn us into premiers. I leave that up to the professionals.

P.S: I saw some comments saying “oh Souths dropped Ilias after just 2 games, aww we suck because Ciro doesn’t drop anyone until half a season” or whatever they think. Uh NO, Ilias has been a pedestrian for the last 2 seasons lol.
Yes at times kennel can be all over the shop but blind freddy can see taafe and hutcho not up to it and kiraz is a winger and now liam knight tbh ciraldo is starting to concern me

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes at times kennel can be all over the shop but blind freddy can see taafe and hutcho not up to it and kiraz is a winger and now liam knight tbh ciraldo is starting to concern me
Those players need to start showing that the faith CC shows in them is warranted. If they don't then it's on CC.