News Bulldogs landing Josh Reynolds (funny)

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes we know this. But I’m stating that even though this happened we made it to the finals, we were exciting to watch, the try’s, and knowing we could score a long range at any given time. Both sides of the field worked and each week the chances of winning were very high !! and it was no fluke. Genuine wins from passion and team work. Our boys tried hard an have us good performances back then. Win lose or draw. The effort was top notch.

Now we can’t score try’s at will an may struggle to score points again this year.
No apostrophe in tries.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Reynolds simps in this thread brah. Get a fuckn grip LOL

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have never heard of the word ‘simp’ used in the context of rugby league.
the Reynolds haters are exposing themselves, he has sent them into such a meltdown they are using words that having nothing to do with league.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Lol relax u fat headed cunt. I'm talking about the trotting out of the story continually. I know it's very hard for ur pea brain to separate the issues and u essentially agreed with the rest of my post ha
Yeh well, nah, wHy DoN't YoU sHuT uP :tearsofjoy:

But seriously there is a difference between the same simp stories re Flanagun and TPJ role out year after year and untold stories about Ciraldo that personalise him with fans and sponsors and the feel good vibes regarding Joshy's return that will bring fans through gates even in reserve grade. But being a mental midget you just chucked them all into the same category and whinged like a spoilt ****.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh well, nah, wHy DoN't YoU sHuT uP :tearsofjoy:

But seriously there is a difference between the same simp stories re Flanagun and TPJ role out year after year and untold stories about Ciraldo that personalise him with fans and sponsors and the feel good vibes regarding Joshy's return that will bring fans through gates even in reserve grade. But being a mental midget you just chucked them all into the same category and whinged like a spoilt ****.
Haha taking simping for Reynolds to the extreme. Have another drink cunt. Pea brained moron!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Haha taking simping for Reynolds to the extreme. Have another drink cunt. Pea brained moron!
who's drinking bud? Throwing false accusations while you use a drink as a usernane that's an antonym for your personality you simpleton.

Get yourself together and get some pep in your step son. The club is on the most definite upswing in 6-7 years and I don't see how the tall poppy syndrome cult benefits anyone by continuously denigrating every single player and news article.

Stfu up and do your talking on the field is like me asking you to display your arrogance in the old traditional way of taking out an ad in the newspaper when you can so clearly do it more effectively on social media.