News BULLDOGS KEEPING AN EYE ON VERSATILE PANTHER

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Two Scoops Hoops probably just finding a way to link us to a ‘weak gutted dog’, anything to tarnish the Blue and White.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How many spots do we have left for 2023? According to Zero tackle we have already 23 signed & that doesn't account for at least 5 that Gus has said are in the top 30 for next year that they haven't listed (unless he lied).

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need props not this type of player.
100% This

Unless there is a crop of Props in our system ready to roll in the NRL next year I haven’t heard of…..There is an alarming oversight from out recruitment & retention team with regards to middle forwards.

Not only should we have retained Vaughan but we needed to add another player of his standing to join him.

At least one quality Prop is needed. Signing players like Salmon is really poor squad management if there is any truth to it.

Expedite

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone from Queanbeyehole and Canberra know all about this lot. Ricky was being nice with what he said. No fucking way would i want him near the club, and people thought Carney was bad....

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine his first interview after signing with the bulldogs.

"Look, Ricky called it first, I'm a dog and now I'm where I belong, I was guttered that I wasn't at this club hence why I was a guttered dog, but since I joined this club I'm pleased to announce I'm no longer guttered, I'm just a dog now"

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Didn't anyone watch 100% Footy. Gus is friends with Ricky Stuart and knows what the issue between the families is. No way he signs JS.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone from Queanbeyehole and Canberra know all about this lot. Ricky was being nice with what he said. No fucking way would i want him near the club, and people thought Carney was bad....
Oh really?? Do tell. Lol

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This just scareams "James Hooper and the relentless struggle to stay relevant amongst a raft of flog journos."

Danny Wielder went through it some time ago too.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unless its just a backup half replacement of wakeham

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Could someone Photoshop a pic of Jaemon having lunch with a few club officials... maybe one of the Laundy boys and send it to the media?

So many headline possibilities:

Weak gutted dog is kennel bound
Dogs powerbrokers nut out new deal
I'll have the Salmon

And so forth

Last edited:

NATE_91

Waterboy
Reaction score
1. Averillo
6. Burton
7. Samon
9. Mahoney

He's definitely an upgrade on Flanagan. I like his no compromise style of footy. Unpopular opnion but i think he is definitely a great coup for the club

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
1. Averillo
6. Burton
7. Samon
9. Mahoney

He's definitely an upgrade on Flanagan. I like his no compromise style of footy. Unpopular opnion but i think he is definitely a great coup for the club
No dickheads at the club. It’s how you divide a squad. It’s all good if your winning. But as soon as the losses come they check out on footy and up the dickhead game off the field.

Doglover28

Waterboy
Reaction score
It’s just so they can start the storyline of Bulldogs poaching Panthers players and he the only Panther off contract this year

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could someone Photoshop a pic of Jaemon having lunch with a few club officials... maybe one of the Laundy boys and sent it to the media?

So many headline possibilities:

Weak gutted dog is kennel bound
Dogs powerbrokers nut out new deal
I'll have the Salmon

And so forth
Something fishy at Belmore?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ