Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we make it I’m going to take the whole family.
We were there last year. Great venue for the family. Easy to park and I think it was only $20 for a family of 4 and $5 for each extra kid. Shame about the NSW cup result, but we really enjoyed the venue and had a great day watching all those grades for $25

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any middles in all that lot :grinning:
There's some big guys for Gus to look at in Bulls team at least.
Yes definitely in Bulls team their Fullback and Lock are both very good players. Both are still young out of SG Ball Bears. Also good halves and hooker.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hope Karl can pull his finger out and have a real crack all game. For a bloke that played in the NRL this year he should be doing much better than he did last week.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m working, shits not fair. Oh well at least I can walk out with a huge boner after looking at our dominant 36-30 win

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope Karl can pull his finger out and have a real crack all game. For a bloke that played in the NRL this year he should be doing much better than he did last week.
Pushing to quick, needs more time. Same happening at alot of clubs, these special opportunities come from player managers wanting them in top 30 $$ yesterday and very few can hack NRL to early.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pushing to quick, needs more time. Same happening at alot of clubs, these special opportunities come from player managers wanting them in top 30 $$ yesterday and very few can hack NRL to early.
I still can't believe we played him @ halfback in reserve grade and then promoted him to the firstgrade team. Pure desperation from the club.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Suorised Zac Montgomery didn’t get a start looked good when I seen him play

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He had a lot of time off though, probably needed a couple of games to get back into the swing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He had a lot of time off though, probably needed a couple of games to get back into the swing.
I think that was his 3rd of 4th game back.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still can't believe we played him @ halfback in reserve grade and then promoted him to the firstgrade team. Pure desperation from the club.
Its stupidity, at Panthers you have Jesse McLean, he has always played up in Harold Matthews, SG Ball, Jersey Flegg, Reserve grade, and now NRL, fast tracking to quick. Isaiya Katoa at Dolphins is another.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lets all remember Roosters who are coming 1st.
In reality St Marys Ron Massey cup team would beat Roosters Jersey Flegg team 70 to nil.
Shouldn't be looking at Flegg players to soon especially middles that take longer to mature.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think that was his 3rd of 4th game back.
3 games isn’t enough after having like 2 months off. I think he’ll be way better this week.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lets all remember Roosters who are coming 1st.
In reality St Marys Ron Massey cup team would beat Roosters Jersey Flegg team 70 to nil.
Shouldn't be looking at Flegg players to soon especially middles that take longer to mature.
The Panthers team that won the Jersey Flegg GF last year had 2 players debut in the NRL this season. One was Isaiya Katoa who played nearly all the Dolphins‘ games & Hohepa Puru who is starting lock for the Raiders this week in a Finals game.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Panthers team that won the Jersey Flegg GF last year had 2 players debut in the NRL this season. One was Isaiya Katoa who played nearly all the Dolphins games & Hohepa Puru who is starting lock for the Raiders this week in a Finals game.
Most of Panthers Flegg side this year were eligible for SG Ball still. If they wanted to fill there trophy cabinets more they easily could, that is the massive difference between them and everyone.

Reactions: ATT

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Most of Panthers Flegg side this year were eligible for SG Ball still. If they wanted to fill there trophy cabinets more they easily could, that is the massive difference between them and everyone.
But the point was Jersey Flagg players can play NRL the next season if they’re good enough. We have a couple of players that are capable.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But the point was Jersey Flagg players can play NRL the next season if they’re good enough. We have a couple of players that are capable.
Very few are capable, the physical difference between Flegg to Ron Massey to Reserve Grade to NRL is alot. Normally only spine players can do this.
Very rare a middle can. Jesse McLean has basically skipped the second year of SG Ball and nearly all of Jersey Flegg. So to Isaiya Katoa.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Very few are capable, the physical difference between Flegg to Ron Massey to Reserve Grade to NRL is alot. Normally only spine players can do this.
Very rare a middle can. Jesse McLean has basically skipped the second year of SG Ball and nearly all of Jersey Flegg. So to Isaiya Katoa.
Hohepa Puru is a middle and is starting a Finals game for the Raiders. He was in Jersey Flegg last year. It is possible.

Anyway no rush on our players. They have time.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His seems to be in and out of games, last week he was quiet, had a few good touches but needs to be more involved.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hohepa Puru is a middle and is starting a Finals game for the Raiders. He was in Jersey Flegg last year. It is possible.

Anyway no rush on our players. They have time.
Hohepa Peru would have been in his last year for Flegg this year, alot getting mentioned are only 18 to 19 playing Flegg, Masin Teague went to Dolphins from Panthers but has struggled in NRL to early.
Like you say no point pushing them.