Bulldogs Jersey Flegg and Premier League Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey people, just recaping some games that r being played atm.

Jersey Flegg
Bulldogs 18 - Roosters 0 - after 50mins......it should be fulltime now.

Premier league
Bulldogs vs Norths - i think kick-off is at 2pm....both sides doing very well it is 2nd vs 3rd.

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how are the roosters going in jf this year, they always seem to go alright as they buy up all the young talent. And then ruin it after a couple of years.

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the roosters are currently running last in jersey flegg..lol...

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
hhahahaha sucked in to them, no young talent coming from the poof boys.

H

Haztrick

Go the Flegg boys! They've been great this year.

Good luck to the PL boys. Will be a tough match going up against a team in the top 4.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about Premier LEague

H

Haztrick

Any update on PL? Who wasn't playing? (ie, who is the 18th man for FG :p)

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
The Dogs are now equal 1st (Parra lost on Friday) - 2nd on points differencial.

P

Promiscuous

We have a second first grade squad running around in PL. thats why we are first.

H

Haztrick

Good on them.. Good to see we are winning, but tbh, I'm more happy about Flegg playing well.

Good on them all!

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Good to see prem league doing good this year, were shocking last year and finished 2nd last but are doing much better, well done boys. And any news on who played, or can someone list the line up that took the field, thanks.

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
could someone who say the PL game post a summary please? i heard it was a great game.

krazy1

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tamati Nathan scored 2 tries in Flegg against the Roosters. As ive said b4, this guy I think very much will be the future shrek.

Flegg plays the Sharks down at the Crest this friday nite at 6pm, love the Crest, local ground and hopefully should rush down there after work to see all the 2nd half. Do much ppl on here watch the Flegg side?

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what about PL? nobody seems to have any info on the game or how the players went.

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tamati Nathan scored 2 tries in Flegg against the Roosters. As ive said b4, this guy I think very much will be the future shrek.

Flegg plays the Sharks down at the Crest this friday nite at 6pm, love the Crest, local ground and hopefully should rush down there after work to see all the 2nd half. Do much ppl on here watch the Flegg side?
Tamita Nathan is a crazy foward...he is finally hitting some form after being injured from round 1..i beleive this kid can be the next roy asotasi, i hope he can keep up the form so he can be promoted 2 premier league. He is our prop of the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.