Bulldogs injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benji Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Talking to the players and trainers last night after the game I was told

Hodgson: has a torn calf muslce

Hannant: out for another two weeks and not likely to play the last round to rest him for the finals.

Pattern: Back next week

Idris: slight concussion will be right next week

Also heard some news about Eastwood aswell

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would you mention that you heard some news about eastwood and not post the news? From what ive read hodgo didnt tear the muscle and he could have played but moore chose to rest him for next week, My source = abc radio interview with moore.

Benji Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well hodgson told me to my face that he had torn his calf muscle thats a fair source

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
what about eastwood?

Benji Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was talking to the Bulldogs trainer last night he said Eastwood could still be staying at the bulldogs. He said he has the choice to stay but it's unlikely with the money he is getting from Leeds, but he said it's his decison.

Moeyy

Lord-Bryson
Reaction score
he won't saty, about the hodgo injury its just a calf muscle he will
be right hopefully

Benji Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah said he should be right, he was pretty dissapointed, he said 50/50 for next week, I got to keep Jarrad Hickey's ripped jersey aswell got all the sigantures on it, it was awesome all the boys were so nice, Idris is massive.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was talking to the Bulldogs trainer last night he said Eastwood could still be staying at the bulldogs. He said he has the choice to stay but it's unlikely with the money he is getting from Leeds, but he said it's his decison.
''I am just pleased to have it all cleared up and I am looking forward to joining the Rhinos next season,'' Eastwood said before last night's match against North Queensland in Townsville. ''I have really enjoyed my time at the Bulldogs and hopefully we can finish the season with a grand final.

Benji Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
True oh well can't resist the money good luck to him, Barba didn't play to well in the 20's hurt his shoulder in the first half but he stayed on..

Status
Not open for further replies.