Bulldogs in the Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
08 ad 05 the worst for injuries...not this year to be honest
cant argue with, 05, was such a miserable year, and to miss out on the finals only a year after wining a GF in 04 was hard to stomach, and 2008, well to finihs wooden spooners, it was hard to wear the jersey with any pride. i guess for this year, time will tell depending on how we finish and hoew many more injuries we succomb to

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
08 ad 05 the worst for injuries...not this year to be honest
cant argue with, 05, was such a miserable year, and to miss out on the finals only a year after wining a GF in 04 was hard to stomach, and 2008, well to finihs wooden spooners, it was hard to wear the jersey with any pride. i guess for this year, time will tell depending on how we finish and hoew many more injuries we succomb to

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have heard conflicting reports about Morris. Does anyone have a good indication as to when he will actually be back ?

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
I have heard conflicting reports about Morris. Does anyone have a good indication as to when he will actually be back ?
he wants to return in rnd 10 against his brother, but atm he still has double vision and is a day by day situation

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In 05 Mason was injured from playing an exhibition match on astroturf in the US. I think the NRL can take some credit for that

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Feleti Mateo told The Sunday Telegraph he is prepared to settle for less money to remain at Parramatta and hopes to have his future sorted in the next fortnight.

The Warriors have thrown big money at the exciting backrower, believed to be around $400,000 a season, but Mateo would love to stick with the Eels.

"I'm willing to sacrifice some dollars to stay here," Mateo said.

"I love the club and people and think we're going down the right path. I took less money the last time I signed a contract and I'm happy to do it again. Others clubs were tossing more money at me, but I stayed here."
hmmmmmm, hope the NRL auditors look closely at any "less money" contracts

LordofDOGtown

Waterboy
Reaction score
BK is a massive blow
lucky we have some depth, either way i reckon we'll be able to hold in there and get a top 8 finish

Status
Not open for further replies.