Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.bulldogs.com.au

Chester Hill Hornets

I'm writing to thank Mark O'Meley and Nate Myles for the time they gave up to help the side I coach and other sides in the club where I'm at.

I'm coach of the Chester Hill Hornets ***C Under 13's Grade side.

Last night both Mark and Nate gave up their time to help all the Mini, Mod and International sides with their defensive techniques and also answer questions from the players at the Hornets home ground - Terry Lamb Complex. They were very open and honest in their approach and very helpful.

They were at the Terry Lamb Complex for nearly three hours. After they finished with the Internationals, Nate spent some extra time talking to a group of the Under 13's squad about confidence and really gave the small players in the side the self belief that tackling the bigger opponent can be easy with the right attitude, application and technique. What originally was a chat between Nate and the coach, captain and vice-captain of the Under 13's about how to lift the side through tough times in a game became a discussion most of the the squad who stayed back late and Nate had the players looking up to every word he was saying. He was so encouraging and supportive.

Mark did the same with the Under 14's at that time, but I was not privilidged to what was said there. When they were training the players as a group and answering questions, Mark showed outstanding leadership qualities and his love of the Bulldogs shined through.

Both players were a credit to themselves and did the Bulldogs club extremely proud. I know that Nate's contract is up for renewal and I'm hopeful that the he and the club can agree to terms as he has all the positive Bulldogs attributes.

The Chester Hill Hornets ***C is a club that prides themselves in looking after their players with great benefits and cheap registrations. They have always been known as the Family Run Club and have produced many fine players over the years including Bulldogs legends Terry Lamb and Geoff Robinson and current Dragons star Corey Payne.

Thank you to the Bulldogs for making Nate and Mark available to help the Hornets and what I saw last night at training is what the Bulldogs and their people is all about.

Since coming across from Penrith to Canterbury-Bankstown in the coaching ranks this year, there's been some tough times with results not going our way but it's been a pleasure to put something back into the development of the next generation of Bulldogs and the professionalism of Canterbury-Bankstown is second to none.

Kindest Regards,
Matthew O'Neill
Chester Hill ***C Under 13's Grade Coach

Woohoo cheso. I live up the road from there and i cant beleive i didnt know about this.

Grrrrr. Oh well, GO CHESO!!!!!! :D :D :D

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
sLeeK iN bLuE said:
www.bulldogs.com.au

I'm coach of the Chester Hill Hornets ***C Under 13's Grade side.

The Chester Hill Hornets ***C is a club that prides themselves in looking after their players with great benefits and cheap registrations. They have always been known as the Family Run Club and have produced many fine players over the years including Bulldogs legends Terry Lamb and Geoff Robinson and current Dragons star Corey Payne.

Kindest Regards,
Matthew O'Neill
Chester Hill ***C Under 13's Grade Coach
Whats ***C ???

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
***C

Junior Rugby League Competion

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
WTF?!

Why is J-R-L a banned word?

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
LOL remember I used to call the NRL the J-R-L for a different reason LOL

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yeah! LOL

J.R.L

Gayvid Gaylop

etc........

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Utai Slam said:
hahahhahah J R L is an expletive.
Hmmmmmm for the people who didnt pass english at school, can u please explain that word??

:p

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shut up, Sleek. Dont be a smartass! :p

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
MR MONARO said:
Swear word!
How is J-R-L a swear word???

GlocK E said:
Shut up, Sleek. Dont be a smartass! :p
Excuse you me, i am a very suphisticated and intellegent person thankyou very much. It just happens that my ass is smart too :D

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The "J" part is considered a swear word on here because I abused it too much LOL

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
sLeeK iN bLuE said:
How is J-R-L a swear word???
Because certain Kennelers would call the National Rugby League the "Jewish Rugby League"

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL

Danish's ears are burning.

Status
Not open for further replies.