Bulldogs Hit 4,000 Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
The Bulldogs for the first time have hit 4, 000 members. Tony McArthur purchased 2 x Ultimate Adult tickets yesterday afternoon to become the 4,000th for season 2008. There is still time and great value in becoming a Proud Bulldogs Member in 2008 with our first home game of the season this Sunday.

Why become a Bulldogs Member in 2008? When you become a Bulldogs Member you are assured your money is going directly to the club you support. You will also save up to 40% on tickets when compared to buying a ticket at the gate each game

Bulldogs Membership is more than just the best in the seat in the house at Bulldogs home games it is a year round experience with many benefits that only a Bulldogs Member receives. Member only days and post match functions give you exclusive access to your team. Also with ANZ Stadium being our home ground we will provide you with free tickets to Bulldogs away games played at ANZ Stadium in 2008.

Ultimate Members in 2008 will also become Bulldogs Club Lifestyle Members. Bulldogs Club Lifestyle offers its member’s discounts on everyday items such as groceries, petrol, movie tickets, hire cars and more. When you join as a Captains Club or Ultimate Member your will receive the Bulldogs Club Lifestyle Card which you can flash for discounts at major retail outlets around Australia.

So everyone who says “I’m the biggest Bulldogs fan”, this is your chance to really prove it. Become a proud Bulldogs Member in 2008 and help us reach our goal of 10,000 by 2010.

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
We made it! 4k!!!!

BULLDOGS HIT 4,000 MEMBERS
26th Mar 2008 @ 9:22am The Bulldogs for the first time have hit 4, 000 members. Tony McArthur purchased 2 x Ultimate Adult tickets yesterday afternoon to become the 4,000th for season 2008. There is still time and great value in becoming a Proud Bulldogs Member in 2008 with our first home game of the season this Sunday.

Why become a Bulldogs Member in 2008? When you become a Bulldogs Member you are assured your money is going directly to the club you support. You will also save up to 40% on tickets when compared to buying a ticket at the gate each game

Bulldogs Membership is more than just the best in the seat in the house at Bulldogs home games it is a year round experience with many benefits that only a Bulldogs Member receives. Member only days and post match functions give you exclusive access to your team. Also with ANZ Stadium being our home ground we will provide you with free tickets to Bulldogs away games played at ANZ Stadium in 2008.

Ultimate Members in 2008 will also become Bulldogs Club Lifestyle Members. Bulldogs Club Lifestyle offers its member’s discounts on everyday items such as groceries, petrol, movie tickets, hire cars and more. When you join as a Captains Club or Ultimate Member your will receive the Bulldogs Club Lifestyle Card which you can flash for discounts at major retail outlets around Australia.

So everyone who says “I’m the biggest Bulldogs fan”, this is your chance to really prove it. Become a proud Bulldogs Member in 2008 and help us reach our goal of 10,000 by 2010.

http://bulldogs.com.au/main.php?page=article&id=1572

:D

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Just made the thread before you loll merge them

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Awesome!

2008=4k
2009=7k
2010=10k

I think getting 7,000 members in one year is fairly difficult but hopefully the club will be able to achieve this for next season.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Great news! Hopefully more will come on board over the next few weeks.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this is the greatest day of my life, apart from the day when maccas reduced the price of their cheesburger to 75c

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
*merged*

^ you probably noticed already, however i just wanted you to know that it was me:grinning:

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
awesome stuff byrd thanx 4 making the thread first :D

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
byrd made it first, but it was close

if timmah made it, his would be on top here

byrd is the winner!!, 5 pts to you:grinning:

K

kennyy

Thanks byrd, appreciate the thread!

This is bull**** bra i dropped my forms off yday arvo too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.