Bulldogs Headshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricky13

New Pup
Reaction score
Whilst the new jersey's won't win any fashion awards they are more functional for the players. They are 'lighter' and allow better cooling, they are form-fit so it's harder to grab a player's jersey in a tackle - including the 'no-collar' aspect.

I don't think they design jersey's for social wear - just like I wouldn't wear my footy boots to a party ;-)

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Whilst the new jersey's won't win any fashion awards they are more functional for the players. They are 'lighter' and allow better cooling, they are form-fit so it's harder to grab a player's jersey in a tackle - including the 'no-collar' aspect.

I don't think they design jersey's for social wear - just like I wouldn't wear my footy boots to a party ;-)
You wouldn't? :whacky:

K

kennyy

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM wtf is going on.... we're going to be paying 150-170 for a tshirt?

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Yes that is the new jersey for those who haven't figured out.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
I can't believe the people firing up over the new jersey - I do believe that isn't the final product, as evident by the Telstra Premiership logo used.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't believe the people firing up over the new jersey - I do believe that isn't the final product, as evident by the Telstra Premiership logo used.
Yeah i was thinking.."why is the normal nrl logo on there..and not the new one :uptight: "

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
whos that before willie tonga & also no bott in these photos didnt we sign him

zapdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
But when you do post, we know your our most knowledgable fan. :love:
*scratches head* im not sure what i said was all that knowledgable??? I was merely asking a question because i thought omeally's picture was not there.

Infact im quite the opposite, I dont post that often becauses im NOT that knowledgable.

Status
Not open for further replies.