bulldogs head coach superthread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Is this the draw four wild card or just the regular one ??

marsvolta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the whole thing has been slightly surreal. ok, those who say a decision has been made: why has no contact been made with Ricky Stuart yet, why is Greenberg still mulling a trip to the UK, why are the Dogs continuing to approach / poach Des, and why can they not even decide on when they're announcing their decision?

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Qld dog just gets dumber and dumber...

Why on earth do you want to replace rookie coaches with MORE rookie coaches?

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is all becoming ridiculous. Greenberg should pull his head in and appoint Jimmy. The palyers must be wondering what is happening. Not a good look if you think your coach is not the club's preferred option.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmmm...I heard Kevin Moore is without a club?

Thoughts?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Walters is an awful coach.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is all becoming ridiculous. Greenberg should pull his head in and appoint Jimmy. The palyers must be wondering what is happening. Not a good look if you think your coach is not the club's preferred option.
Or maybe the players know very well what's going on and the speculation about various coaches is predominately paper talk. I'm sure the players know more than we do.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Or maybe the players know very well what's going on and the speculation about various coaches is predominately paper talk. I'm sure the players know more than we do.
And in comes a person with logic reasoning! What are you doing here? We don't like people like you round these parts... :/

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
With all the conspiracy theories and the innuendo floating around about the future Dogs coach, all I can say is if this is what Greenberg was intending to do, then he has done a fine job!

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
With all the conspiracy theories and the innuendo floating around about the future Dogs coach, all I can say is if this is what Greenberg was intending to do, then he has done a fine job!
lolol, ultimatley, he knows he cant make a decision or atleast a well informed decision until after GF, becuase he wants to approach Hasler also.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I'd laugh if after all this time he turns around and hires Kevin Moore.

Ultimate troll.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair dinkum u blokes, sit back and enjoy the ride, the season is over and we dont need a coach in a hurry, Greeny is doing a wonderful job

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs still havent had a proper chat with Stuart

Dymock is favourite atm

Status
Not open for further replies.