Bulldogs Fans..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont think there has been an official positive thread about our fans from last night! Absolutely brilliant attendance.. The sea of blue and white cheered like we had won the grand final.. and the scenes outside the stadium and carpark were just as fantastic!

Bulldogs fans were out in force last night.. the cheering was absolutely deafening (in a good way) the drums were back and the horns.. as were the awesome kennel banners!

You may have noticed towards the end of the game (after the last try i think) Shifty, Haz, Shrek and others not sure, were clapping the fans down in the northern grandstands!! they love our support guys and imo we have THE BEST supporters in the game :D

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fans were excellent and generally pretty well behaved. It's a shame though that a fight broke out while Gibbs was in Disney land to ruin it though. Besides that the crowd was tops from what I could see.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well said!

I spoke to a Tigers supporter after the game and we exchanged "pleasantries" and she congratulated me on the win and I wished her all the best. Crowd was good, loud and VERY enjoyable.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
"THE KENNEL" last night was awsome, we kept chanting throughout the whole game and were really loud and vocal, hopefully we can keep it up all year and be the loudest all year too. .ps. i was one of the guys in the 70 yr jersey holding up the "salute the general" banner.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the 'fight' was the smallest minority of people! the majority of the crowd was outstanding

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
most of us were great though.. and for 90% of the game everything was fine

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its always dissapointing when things like that happen, but im really just trying to concentrate on how good it was to get that winning feeling back, and much it was enjoyed by the 'real' dogs fans out there

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
BulldogStar said:
its always dissapointing when things like that happen, but im really just trying to concentrate on how good it was to get that winning feeling back, and much it was enjoyed by the 'real' dogs fans out there
There's idiots in every teams supporters. Last night was a great show of support from us supporters and the Dogs themselves.

I love it when the players clap at us. It makes us feel appreciated and it gees us up even more.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After Mason scored we were all cheering for him and chanting his name and he gave us a thumbs up and a smile. Its good when players acknowledge when the fans are cheering for them ::grinning:

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i hope we dont get punished for the crowd problems...
its not the players or the fans fault for a small minority of animals who cant control themselfes...

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how good was the crowd!!! i reckon it seemed more than 32,500...lets hope we can get more attendances like that this year!

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
The winning feeling ..... aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....

Boy have i missed it! I totally forgot how good it feels :D

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
jimmy_the_greek said:
i hope we dont get punished for the crowd problems...
its not the players or the fans fault for a small minority of animals who cant control themselfes...
Monkeys, gorillas? Or maybe baboons?

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
ohh I wish I was there. I was gonna go but I got sick so I was stuck at home watching it. I miss that winning atmosphere with the drums, horns in the carpark and cheering and screaming outside the stadium and in the carpark after the game. Our post-match celebrations would have to be the best out of the whole nrl. That's part of the reason I love going to our games so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.