Bulldogs eye party for Price - Price ruled out of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

kranks

Waterboy
Reaction score
The bulldog are planning to give former club favourite steve price a "hazem el masri-style" send-off
the sunday telegraph has learned the bulldogs will use next weekend's match with the warriors to farewell one of their favourite sons.
it's understood warriors price will next week announce this will be his swan song after 16 seasons.
The 36-year-old is likely to return from a heel injury to face his former club after missing the opening three rounds of the premiership. and the anz stadium game is set to become one of the most celebrated matches of the year, with the warriors also going all out to honour price's career.
after more then two months of planning, which included the input of el masri, the bulldogs will allow every NRL club member into the game free of charge so they can pay tribute to one of the code's greatest ambassadors.
"steve price is a life member of the bulldogs and will always be revered as one of our club's true greats" bulldogs chief executive todd greenburg said.

"we have been working closely with both steve and the warriors over the past few weeks in an attempt to acknowledge his incredible contribution to the game of rugby league.
"id encourage all fans to be at anz stadium next saturday night to acknowledge one of our game's true greats and be a part of something very special".

source : page 48 sunday telegraph

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
great to hear, price is a great player and will always be a bulldog.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nice. I always said we should be doing something like this for Price. Hopefully it shows Pricey how much we all still love him and he comes home and works for the Bulldogs after he retires.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
****. I will be in Queensland next weekend.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. I always said we should be doing something like this for Price. Hopefully it shows Pricey how much we all still love him and he comes home and works for the Bulldogs after he retires.
would love him training up our up and coming props he trained up SBW look what he did and Mason

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Wooot!! Can't wait.

**** I love Pricey. Always have.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Such good news! I love Pricey so, so much <3 He definitely deserves it. He's always kinda been a Bulldog in my heart <3
Can't wait.

I

I R Cookie

yes but im one of those people who are sad he left FFS. i'm allowed to be :p

but nah he deserves a send off from us. I hope he will be involved in the club in some way in the future.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
**** :( I wont be able to see it live! I'll have to record it *sigh*

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
looks like i'll miss the bunnies game to go see this one

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Good work by the club, Pricey is still a fan fave and will be a good night out next sat

nasty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As long as we win the game . Iwill celebrate 4 pricey

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
well done, Mr Greenburg... he was a Bulldogs favourite for over 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.