Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes, Fox replacement. We've got so much money in our backs.
May is class to be fair. Could play centre and wing. Hopefully contract isn’t too ridiculous but might be…

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like we missed terrell may i reckon and taylan they off to panthers becuse its saying now where after manese makatoa from parra so i think we pulled out of running for terrell well just another one we missed

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like we missed terrell may i reckon and taylan they off to panthers becuse its saying now where after manese makatoa from parra so i think we pulled out of running for terrell well just another one we missed
Makatoa would be min wage and have no impact at all on the May boys

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
taylan will be announced some time this month unsure on terrell
Alot of chat on the panthers forum that we have signed Taylan, surely that means we will sign Tyrell at well. Only signing Taylan would be a disaster...Would likely mean we would lose 2 out of JAC, Wilson and Skelton. I am still hoping our 25 wingers will be Wilson and Skelton with Kiraz at centre....

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that to but when will we know there coming next year or this month
At least three months Taylan hasn't play for over a year yes he training but would have to get through a real game of footy being offered any deal.

Plus he's strange character being quoted he got face tattoo just to see if people judge him or treat him differently. I have to that is probably the dumbest reason why to get a tattoo on your face.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
At least three months Taylan hasn't play for over a year yes he training but would have to get through a real game of footy being offered any deal.

Plus he's strange character being quoted he got face tattoo just to see if people judge him or treat him differently. I have to that is probably the dumbest reason why to get a tattoo on your face.
I think he'll be fine however he's such an unnecessary signing in isolation. Can't believe we're bending over backwards just so we can sign his brother lol.

Reaction score
Alot of chat on the panthers forum that we have signed Taylan, surely that means we will sign Tyrell at well. Only signing Taylan would be a disaster...Would likely mean we would lose 2 out of JAC, Wilson and Skelton. I am still hoping our 25 wingers will be Wilson and Skelton with Kiraz at centre....
Wouldn't believe much on Panthers forum. Only a couple of posters have the good oil and neither of them has mentioned Taylan yet.
The rest on there are retards.