Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taylan will get a sizeable upgrade if he stays put at panthers doesn’t confirm he is leaving…..yet

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah they are everyone just gives ya shit on here putting me down cause i only want the best for our club i just want to know are we in the box seat for the mays thats it
Mate it’s got you written all over it. Just cause your caught out being annoying don’t lie.

How many times we gotta say just bloody chill out dude. Here or there or anywhere isn’t changing the end result and the time it takes… ffs.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah they are everyone just gives ya shit on here putting me down cause i only want the best for our club i just want to know are we in the box seat for the mays thats it
I can assure you Joel you are more loved than the clown crew is. Keep doing you brother! And keep sleuthing for us on that Panthers forum. We want those May boys having breakfast with Gus as soon as possible.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
unsure at this stage, though it doesn't make sense to get taylan when we have plenty out of outside backs