Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck me… Fotuaika?… you clown cahhhhunts just don’t know when to stop… he was settled at the GC, new baby, good circle of friends… and he becomes an auto-miss in your books… maybe Fotuaika said to Gus “your proposal is all tip top magoo… the only problem I have is the 0.01% chance I end up with 04 Dreaming as my neighbour if I move to Sydney, and all the money in the world cannot compensate for that”
Are u forgetting how many visits to the gold coast Gould made in pursuit of fotuiaka, tino and holbrook?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Clowns, know-all's and a few mental cases.
That bloke who's alt account is a woman is a real nut job. He even picks fights with it. The grammar and writing style is a dead give away its the same person :-)
Ah dickweed failagain 04 dribbling and power bottom on there too?

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are u forgetting how many visits to the gold coast Gould made in pursuit of fotuiaka, tino and holbrook?
Are you forgetting Gus talks to more prospective players in a week than you’ve had hot dinners… and in your eyes it’s a fail if they don’t sign?… Gus sounds out Fot, Fot thinks it over, Fot decides to stay put with a new baby + great teammates + decent money for the next 3 years… players, like any person, have changing motivators during their life… Fot seems to currently have an overriding motivator of stability… you and your fuckin clown compadres seem to have an overriding motivator of resentment and bitterness.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely if taylan comes terrell will follow
If Terrel isn’t part of the deal and it’s only Taylan then that would be one of the worst business decisions Gus has ever made.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So your up him for doing his job? It’s not your money DH so give it up
His job is to land big fish. Marlin. Going deep sea fishing all yr and coming back with a bucket full of mullet will not cut the mustard

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone got any more info on the may bros today is it happening or not

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Clowns, know-all's and a few mental cases.
That bloke who's alt account is a woman is a real nut job. He even picks fights with it. The grammar and writing style is a dead give away its the same person :-)
Same lonely guy who tags his alter ego’s in most of his bullshit, club hating comments. He needs professional help.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His job is to land big fish. Marlin. Going deep sea fishing all yr and coming back with a bucket full of mullet will not cut the mustard
Maybe you should bring your critical thinking views to the AGM? You can let the club know exactly what and where they need to improve. I’m sure Gus would be happy to take your fishing suggestions onboard.