News Bulldogs confirm high-profile duo set for Round 7 return

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good odds on TPJ breaking down in the pre-game warm up and missing another 6 weeks.
All jokes aside that's why I'm not getting my hopes up for his return. I can see him getting injured again....I pray he doesn't.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Burns will come straight in and slot in the wing for fox. Kiks and presto will be the edge forwards. Mariner will be lock. TPJ waddles and OKo will be on the bench along with grub. Morrin Tahpinay and Harrison to miss out. That’s how I see it.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about Okunbor slotting in on the wing next to Alamoti, could be an issue with his ability to defend out wide. Kick returns would be strong with both him and Alamoti on that side I guess
I'd leave okunbor on the bench as he's going ok in the forwards and putting him back on the wing he might revert back to the old okunbor!!!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When’s Thompson back? Saw an article saying he’s looking at a shock return date?

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will Reynolds have his switch on "energy, enthusiasm and smart plays" or "phuck wit" like yesterday

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would move avo or kiraz on wing and bring in burns at centre. The way we favour that side for attack, Kiraz or Avo would be perfect wingers and would get more attacking opportunities.

Okenbur couldn't score in a brothel
No we need xfactor Skelton/Wilson

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally would choose Skelton as well. Obvious choice. But unfortunately Ciraldo wont.
Yeah, I would go Skelton. He could really be an X factor for us. I just hope we don’t go Declan Casey. Burns would be an average pick but I could live with it.

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Need some troops back, a win against the eels would warm my cold heart from the south debacle