Bulldogs coffs harbour bombshell

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine if Rae bro was our CEO back then

She would have forfeited the comp for next 3 years and would have made every player publically apologize for the crimes that they never ever committed.
She would have made chemical castration a condition of any future player signing with the club.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Hope it happens.. that hurt this club alot

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
" review was concluded in mid-August and is now with the NSW Police Office of General Counsel, awaiting a decision on whether action will be taken over its findings"

The review is completed
Okay the review was concluded two months ago... Is the decision maker 8-) on long service leave?

A

Alexander the Great

No chance the police will ever admit to errors on their part.
This investigation was driven from high up.
Why would they? Don't doubt for one second the biggest gang is the boys in the blue. .crooked *****.
Roger rogerson and tullej inc

drteeth

New Pup
Reaction score
Did the NRL pay back the money they fined us?????
No. When a detective several years ago said the case had no substance Malcolm Noad publicly asked the money be refunded. David Gallop replied that the fine was not for the rape but for turning up to the police interviews dressed inappropriately; pathetic!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
No. When a detective several years ago said the case had no substance Malcolm Noad publicly asked the money be refunded. David Gallop replied that the fine was not for the rape but for turning up to the police interviews dressed inappropriately; pathetic!
How the fuck do they get away with shit like that I'm stund.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm in favour of the pursuit of accountability, the sooner NRL players arn't seen as consequence-less targets of the public, the media and the police the better. But I do hate how league fans including some on this forum, want justice for their team and its players, yet will sling insults at other players over similar unfounded rumours of players not from their team. Brett Stewart is an excellent example, and posters on here still insult him, despite been found not guilty in court. We need to protect all players from this kind of thing, and the fact that supporters give it too players who ain't from their team, just gives oxygen to the media and feeds negative public perception, which in turn continues to set up the players as targets.

On the other hand, guilty players of terrible crimes should be banished, no questions asked.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm in favour of the pursuit of accountability, the sooner NRL players arn't seen as consequence-less targets of the public, the media and the police the better. But I do hate how league fans including some on this forum, want justice for their team and its players, yet will sling insults at other players over similar unfounded rumours of players not from their team. Brett Stewart is an excellent example, and posters on here still insult him, despite been found not guilty in court. We need to protect all players from this kind of thing, and the fact that supporters give it too players who ain't from their team, just gives oxygen to the media and feeds negative public perception, which in turn continues to set up the players as targets.

On the other hand, guilty players of terrible crimes should be banished, no questions asked.
Stewart got off because the father of the girl had a questionable background i.e. they questioned him as a witness if truth

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How the fuck do they get away with shit like that I'm stund.
Because league is the biggest bogan dumb **** sport run by unprofessional dumb *****.

I really wish the Dogs move over to Union, a real professional international sport.

Last edited:
N

Natboy

Well you are a manly fan I guess.
Stewart the dirty grub was found not guilty, it doesn't mean he is innocent does it. Let's see how he gets off his match fixing rap

N

Natboy

That same logic goes for anyone found not guilty or guilty, doesn't mean they did or didn't do it. It's just what is found in court after evidence is presented and both sides are heard. And it's the only real barometer we have. Although you seem pretty smart and all knowing. Maybe we could have natboy presiding over the court of life. Judge, jury and executioner.

I know , I know, you spoke to cops in this case, I went to the court appearances. I know what I heard and my opinion is that justice was served. Which happens to be the same finding the jury arrived at. Guess that makes me the majority and you the minority.
Well I'm glad you could be there to support your man. It's amazing what an expensive legal team can do hey.
I know that more than anyone

NorthernDog

Waterboy
Reaction score

Apparently they just get to play for St George.....

Status
Not open for further replies.