News Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett reveals his plans for 2022

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well anyone thinking Josh Cook was going to start @ hooker can remove that thought now (assuming JMK isn't injured).
he was never starting, all the dicks on here saying cook to start havnt even seen him play. he may get a chance later in the year if he proves himself but he was never starting

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I agree I’m gonna have to talk myself into him when he comes but I have never been a fan
I thought we needed another prop, especially if Vaughan doesn't work out (if he does then we're stacked on the edges), but if we play TPJ in the middle we do need another second rower and looking at our 23 roster I'm not sure where else we need to strengthen if we're trying to fit all our young players/talent in the roster.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting to hear him say Wakeham’s name first when talking halfbacks

I just hope he has learnt something last year and when something doesn’t work out. Repeating week after week won’t fix the problem.

As long as his favourite players like Waddell & co. Don’t see first grade he could be on the right track as a coach.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought we needed another prop, especially if Vaughan doesn't work out (if he does then we're stacked on the edges), but if we play TPJ in the middle we do need another second rower and looking at our 23 roster I'm not sure where else we need to strengthen if we're trying to fit all our young players/talent in the roster.
I don’t like Thompson’s chances of being here in 23, if that’s the case we’ll have Vaughan (if he’s resigned) in the twilight of his career and have to move Pangai to the middle with Patolo , I just don’t think 800k on Kikau is smart money

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
TPJ on the edge is interesting. Would've been better at prop.

Reactions: ATT

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Would u take tariq sims on an edge with kikau opposite and tpj and thommo middles?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully wakeham starts, sounds like he will.. be great to see how he goes and show what he’s learnt during the off season.!!