Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Take it as gospel that Ciraldo is our coach from 23 if Jim Wilson has heard it..
One of the most respected news readers wouldn’t post on twitter on a hunch..

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it as gospel that Ciraldo is our coach from 23 if Jim Wilson has heard it..
One of the most respected news readers wouldn’t post on twitter on a hunch..
Hopefully Jim has been hitting the Beam all day today and long into tomorrow morning

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Never heard him speak before but I like his style. Seems intelligent, self-effacing, relatively humble, respectful of his mentors but able to earn the respect from his playing group.

l like Potter too…but if we go with this guy, I won’t be disappointed.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Remember when Barrett was their attacking coach & then what he did to our attack?
Baz was rated higher than Ciraldo when we signed him. That's the most worrying thing for me.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Baz was rated higher than Ciraldo when we signed him. That's the most worrying thing for me.
I would like to see Ciraldo run his own team for a while whether it be a reserve grade team or ESL, it also has to be away from Penrith. He needs to show & prove what he has. Being a good assistant at a successful club with endless juniors to choose from is easy compared to trying to pull a team out of the mire. Potter has done wonders in that regard, which is why I would prefer him to do the job over Ciraldo. Potter has also brought back the entertainers. He needs to add the Dogs of War to that now.

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Gus does sign Ciraldo, than this is the only reason
View attachment 57322

It's bad news if Gus ends up pulling the strings from the head coach

I'm actually packing shit because Gus couldn't get along with Hook, so there is no chance he could get along with Flanagan

It wouldn't surprise me now if It's Ciraldo or Fittler so Gus could play the marionette

God help us
But Brandon has grey hair not black

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would love a quality centre.

Kiraz has the attributes of a real good winger in my view.

Casey i want to see a LOT more of before making a call.

Schoupp is limited in attack, and i think he might end up as a hard running edge forward. He has the attitude and size to handle it.

Alamoti is very promising but not overly fast.
generous with Alamoti, a sloth is faster than him

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The above vid was from a month ago, Im super confused, Gus literally says to Ciraldo stay at Penrith and states whether a rookie coach could deal with a rebuild?

Does this mean all this speculation is nonsense?

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The above vid was from a month ago, Im super confused, Gus literally says to Ciraldo stay at Penrith and states whether a rookie coach could deal with a rebuild?

Does this mean all this speculation is nonsense?
Could be or could be his mind games throwing everyone off the actual fact he/ciraldo is his target, just wanting to keep the media guessing and he has just that, cause you can hear it and see it in braith anasta and Paul Kent’s face for the last 8 weeks they have been dying to throw mud at the dogs and baiting Gus and the club trying to get any info, in fact he braith said it himself on NRL 360 yesterday that news from the dogs has been extremely quite and nothing is being leaked at all, that’s the other reason they are hating on us more this year cause the loose lips that have been feeding the media the last decade have been hosed out of put on notice because of Gus that’s for sure. Not fun for fans but I’d rather be in the dark then have a media circus and putting money in these scums pockets.