Bulldogs close in on ambitious triple swoop as fresh Suaalii link emerges: Jimmy Brings

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith won't release Burton out of spite .. They'll rather have him playing reggies then playing first grade tearing up at the Bulldogs considering he's probably on jack all $$ at Penrith atm
I like to think Penrith are not the same dickheads as the knights who wouldn't release Meaney or Cogger after we handed lurch klemmer to them.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Agreed. There used to be a rumour going around that I could give a girl 9 inches. They always got annoyed that it was more like a lay-by deal and was given in three installments.

Moral of my story is don't get excited until you see it.
Yep, that clown a few years ago on here made me lose all hope in "inside info". I take it on board but know it rarely proves true! That said I appreciate any info and don't diss the people for it but twice bitten and all.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. There used to be a rumour going around that I could give a girl 9 inches. They always got annoyed that it was more like a lay-by deal and was given in three installments.

Moral of my story is don't get excited until you see it.
I thought you were going to say to give her exactly 9 inches, you had to cut some inches off.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many more years do you want to give Reimis? He’s been in grade plenty of time and produced 1 game of note.
2 games of note.
Just 1 more year. Under different coach. If he doesnt produce, probably just another myth.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, way too much rumors and "inside info" to believe it until there either wearing our jersey or the club has announced it.
It's only about the 1000th rumour. Surely you believe it by now lol

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It's only about the 1000th rumour. Surely you believe it by now lol
Lol, it would just really surprise me to see JAC go to anywhere other than Souths and his bruv's. He could be smarter than I give him credit for as his game would go backwards at that club and in that team. Plus the timing of the Jet leaving is a usual Bennett move.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Surely JAC goes to Souffs now that the jet has been grounded and no longer wanted.

Damn..bet we get the Jet now.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Penrith won't release Burton out of spite .. They'll rather have him playing reggies then playing first grade tearing up at the Bulldogs considering he's probably on jack all $$ at Penrith atm
They won't have any spite if they win the grand final! lol

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sounds promising. Don’t want to lose Avo though. Wonder how well he can tackle and pass left to right...... for 80mins

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The JET can still dig his heels in and say that he will be staying and honouring the final season of his deal and collect the $650k IF there isn’t any suitors which would really put a 9-inch dong through Souths plans.

Last edited: