Bulldogs close in on ambitious triple swoop as fresh Suaalii link emerges: Jimmy Brings

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Technically he has a contract and the Storm have come out and stated that regardless of Cam Smiths decision Harry Grant will be at the Storm in 2021 as there is NO get out clause in his contract. You have to respect the Storm as they hold their players to their contracts and don’t now to the “home sick” bull shit Addo-Carr tried pulling.
If our club had the same stance we’d have kept our stars all along.
I honestly don’t think its all “home sick” bullshit they’ve had some deaths in their family in recent years. I totally understand him wanting to come back home to Sydney abit earlier. More than cool with him joining the dogs while he’s at it lol

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rumours he has done a deal with tigers.....what the fuk...surely not!
Wh

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't get excited or not until you hear me confirm the signing.
I've never once said we signed JAC.
I have said however we got flanno

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get excited or not until you hear me confirm the signing.
I've never once said we signed JAC.
I have said however we got flanno
What about the other rumours of Gildart signing and DWZ, Hoppa and Remis being told to piss off - what does your insider say about that?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What about the other rumours of Gildart signing and DWZ, Hoppa and Remis being told to piss off - what does your insider say about that?
I have heard no plans to ship and offload DWZ of the flop, and Reimis has been floated as an option by us, but there's been no confirmation that the Storm are interested.

Gildart was definitely wanted by Pay, but I think both parties have cooled off now. I understand Gildart looked at the money on offer and his people don't think the move is worth it. He's on a good wicket in England.
What you'll find is a lot of this will move again after the Gf when Trent becomes available.

I'm not sure why, on a logical level, people think recruitment will be very active during Gf week.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tigers forum seem to think he's gone cold on them. There was a screenshot someone asked jac if he signed with tigers and he said yeah but that's probably photoshopped

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hope we land jac just to have someone dangerous and exciting to watch for the first time
Since barba...

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC's camp were never after that absurd amount ... not even close to that.
Journalist Brent Read said as much on the Sunday Roast about a month ago. He then went on to say that I know he’s one of the biggest wingers in the game but no winger is worth that much.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People losing their shit over JAC apparently not signing for us ...

Sorry. But I think he'd be a luxury signing for us. Need a half or two. A hooker. And potentially even another centre before looking at fullback. Personally would be happy if we went into the new season with Avrellio & Meaney at fullback. BUt sign another centre, half, and hooker.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
People losing their shit over JAC apparently not signing for us ...

Sorry. But I think he'd be a luxury signing for us. Need a half or two. A hooker. And potentially even another centre before looking at fullback. Personally would be happy if we went into the new season with Avrellio & Meaney at fullback. BUt sign another centre, half, and hooker.
Hopoate isn't a long term option at fullback and can play for a couple of years still in the centres. Getting a top fullback does kill two birds with one stone. We do need a hooker and at least one half aswell tho.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had a serious shoulder injury and also didn’t play against the Dragons and Storm in Rounds 13 & 14.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopoate isn't a long term option at fullback and can play for a couple of years still in the centres. Getting a top fullback does kill two birds with one stone. We do need a hooker and at least one half aswell tho.
Except JAC isn't a fullback ... yet

Hoppa for me should be moved on. He's not a fullback, nor a winger. So centre is his position and he's really good at it. But ... we can do better imo if we want to look long-term.

Reactions: GDR