bulldogs cheerleeder used

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
keeping this short...

last week i was reading the Nrl wrap in our local Gold Coast Bulletin when i noticed and advertisement for a new strip club called "Cheerleaders".
after closer inspection i noticed it was a Bulldogs cheerleader being used in this avertisement.After a bit of thought i decided that this is not right and that i doubted that the Bulldogs would have given permission for our cheergirls to be associated with a strip club so i email Malcolm Noad to inform him of this and this is the reply i recieved from him today

"""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to send this to us. Neither the Cheergirl nor
the Bulldogs had given permission for the image to be used and we have
had assurances it will not be used again. If you see our images being
used to advertise the Club in future I would appreciate you again
letting us know.
Hope all is well and thanks again. We have taken legal action against
the nightclub.

Regards

Malcolm Noad
CEO
Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

i got that stripclub so OWNED

Tunks

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
well done on letting the club know, and a lesson for all of us about communicating to the club about this kind of stuff...poor girl.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
coastal dog is Noads little pet whistle blower from the northern boarder of nsw

they're handy to have

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
dont believe you who really cares anyway
what the hell are you on about..
maybe when your club is a media target like ours and strip clubs owned my outlaw motorcycle clubs start using your cheerleaders as stripper adveritesments instead of the profesional dancers they are..
you would care

T

tallis12

what the hell are you on about..
maybe when your club is a media target like ours and strip clubs owned my outlaw motorcycle clubs start using your cheerleaders as stripper adveritesments instead of the profesional dancers they are..
you would care
haha what the hell are you on about!!!

brisbane broncos are media targets!!!

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
haha what the hell are you on about!!!

brisbane broncos are media targets!!!
Oh my, please dont tell me you just said that on a Bulldogs forum and its just me seeing things.

But anyways good work on letting the club know, thats just wrong of htem to use a photograph like that without permission.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
tallis12 stfu fool.

coastaldog you did the right thing :grinning:.. pfft what was that nightclub thinking!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have the hottest babes in our cheer squad,when they do a lap during the game the team sometimes makes a mistake.

T

tallis12

Oh my, please dont tell me you just said that on a Bulldogs forum and its just me seeing things.

But anyways good work on letting the club know, thats just wrong of htem to use a photograph like that without permission.
meh i dont care i say what i think and whjats true but yeh congrats on ya for dobben em in its no a really big deal through.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
meh i dont care i say what i think and whjats true but yeh congrats on ya for dobben em in its no a really big deal through.
Ok let me ask you this:

Would you like it if the Broncos were associated with a Stip club without their permission?

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What if someone used your photograph in the paper for an ad for a stripclub? Without your consent?

You wouldnt see it as a big deal?

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If she was Involved, would the Club raelly do anything to stop her from working at the Club or in the Team's Cheerleader Squad??? This is a Serious Question.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
If she was Involved, would the Club raelly do anything to stop her from working at the Club or in the Team's Cheerleader Squad??? This is a Serious Question.
as you could see she has nothing to do with the stripclub,,
not to mention that the bulldogs logo on the top was clearly visable

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well I was just say "What would happen" if she was Inlvolved in the Strip Club...

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
What if someone used your photograph in the paper for an ad for a stripclub? Without your consent?

You wouldnt see it as a big deal?
hey kimmy,,
who would use this ugly head anyway...
i would only use it to sell toilet paper or paper bags to cover it

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
LMAO at coastaldog and well done for keeping the Bulldogs name away from such establishments... :D :D

Good to see the club has vigilant fans against inappropriate use of the girls for other purposes.

Just wondering coastaldog, was it one of our well known cheergirls, as in the one's in Big League or the one who was on the footy show... because that would explain where they got the picture from, otherwise the owner has a sick fetish with our girls... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.