News Bulldogs chase Tiger

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1. We need forwards
2. He plays hard and gives 100%
3. He would be close to minimum wage and it would probably be a short term contract like all the others.
4. I don't know why the kennel keeps expecting a superstar forward for 24 when there ain't none available.
The niff nuffs think we are Barcelona or Real Madrid and we can sign any one we want at any given moment.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The arm grabbing from the likes of Knock-on-more, Thompson & TPJ rushing out to only come up with thin air was simply unacceptable.
So glad some players although physically good were mentally off. Generally defence wins games and attitude is a major factor to having a good defence.

Also, what's going on defensively? Is there a current/new defensive coach, something needs to be done.

Last edited:

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hutchinson & seyfarth both titan management (riolo)if im not mistaken , not sure on mann and the others etc

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those complaining that we are looking at signing a player from the team that won the wooden spoon. Look at the Forwards here.

1694417068599.png
And Seyfarth was on the bench... I don't think the Tigers have a big weakness in their forward pack... just pretty much everywhere else.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
For those complaining that we are looking at signing a player from the team that won the wooden spoon. Look at the Forwards here.

View attachment 81615
And Seyfarth was on the bench... I don't think the Tigers have a big weakness in their forward pack... just pretty much everywhere else.
The tigers biggest weakness is their administration and has been for years. Fortunately we don’t have that issue anymore and we are in the process of fixing the team, Seyfarth is a part of that process.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need forwards who love the tough stuff. Just like the Raiders showed the other night. Who want to roll up the sleeves and get into a wrestle and fight.

Forwards who thrive on the collisions and don’t go hiding from contact. We also need to find forwards with tackle technique like J. Turbo, like Josh Jackson & Greg Eastwood.

If you go through our pack now I believe Kikau is the one guy with outstanding technique.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this **** a winger or netballer?

I hope his heart and balls are bigger than his body.
194cm, 104kg. Same size as yeo basically. Stop complaining

Of all the fucken things to whinge about this signing for, cant believe its his size lol