News Bulldogs chase Tiger

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cuck, can't see a scrap of ink on him - we need to set up a recruitment van outside Silverwater Prison and target some hard c**ts on their way out.
They only let out the soft ones.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He didn't follow Bulldog recently, the last club he actually followed was Shark, his 4th latest follow. Since Bulldog is a mutual follow of yours and Seyfarth it shows towards the top. If you have a proper look through his Insta follows he follows a lot of clubs.

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
194 CM. 103KG. 92.6 % TACKLE EFFICIENCY. In the mould of former bulldog forward Tim Browne.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thinking the same. They have at least 5 middles that would walk into our pack. Tapine, big papa, horsbrough, mariota, puru, mooney, emre guhler. Would take any of them.
They weren't superstars, now it's a decent forward pack with backups including hookers

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
WT recently announced some departing players, and that other big lad Tuki Simpkins was in the list. Another 6’4 110kg prop who’s only 21. I remember his name been thrown around as one to watch, but I don’t recall seeing him do a lot yet, but still very young.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If the Dogs have genuinely signed this Seyfarth guy we should all get behind him to suceed and give him the 1st 6 weeks of season 2024 to see what he can produce ..... and then tear him to bits here on TK and demand that he be granted an immediate release and sent packing to the ESL or back to the Tigers.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they don't want to re sign him because he jumps from 150k to 180k or mo

Agreed, I got laughed at for saying keep him it's better than buying 4 players hoping 1 can do his job. What price would be your max for Thompson?
10,000 a game not a yearly for that thoroghbred!