News Bulldogs chase Tiger

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Are you serious? If the wooden spooners dont want him isn’t that saying something
Maybe they don't want to re sign him because he jumps from 150k to 180k or mo
Thompson is a very good player just not at the current price
Agreed, I got laughed at for saying keep him it's better than buying 4 players hoping 1 can do his job. What price would be your max for Thompson?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but Storm only had two marquee forwards and made the top 4 this season.

Welch & NAS. Is there anyone else I am missing?
Kamikamica and Katoa been pretty good too. You only need 1-2 marquees in the middle. Storm full strength have a marquee in all spine positions so every team different.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He does try hard just not a lot of ability or smarts which is why he's on the scrap heap

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More dregs

Couldnt hold down a regular spot at the wooden spoon tigers for fuck sake. Barely played half their games this year and all from the bench

Disclaimer: The above information is all based on facts/realities. There is no need to abuse me in response to this post

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
More dregs

Couldnt hold down a regular spot at the wooden spoon tigers for fuck sake. Barely played half their games this year and all from the bench

Disclaimer: The above information is all based on facts/realities. There is no need to abuse me in response to this post
Look at their pack compared to ours. Any of their middles would walk into our starting side.

Cantabrian35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
By spending 900k on centres (Crichton), 900k on edges (kikau) and 700k on wingers (Fox) etc etc
So, your previous post was based on facts/realities and you asked not to be abused. That’s more than fair.

I guess this post should be a green light for all abuse then because those figures are fabricated and not fact?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe they don't want to re sign him because he jumps from 150k to 180k or mo

Agreed, I got laughed at for saying keep him it's better than buying 4 players hoping 1 can do his job. What price would be your max for Thompson?
Thompson at $400 is a great buy

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the f..k are we buying a decent BIG prop. Gonna be spewing if we don't get McLean at least. Only better option is someone already on contract and is that seriously gonna happen ?