Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib lifts the lid on why the club had to sack Des Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

I've read some stupid things in my life but some in here take the fucking cake.

Indeed.

Lynne Anderson was appointed to the Board of the Titans in November 2015 and announced by then Titans chair, Rebecca Frizelle. She and three others were appointed as the club moved towards being independently run.
The Titans new owners, a consortium of 4, including Rebecca Frizelle, was announced on 14 December 2017.

Did Lynne Anderson play a part in running that Club to the ground and sending it broke?

Probably not
mate stick to signing up football clubs members off the internet with your mate Bill diakos.
you come on here shove your facts and articles down everyone's throat and claim your not a plant though post after post you keep being going at it.

Let us all decide what to vote ourselves. we know dib fucked up its obvious. the board has made mistakes and we all know it...

enough is enough.

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not.

She is no longer on the Board of the Titans because she’s running for the Board here. She has stated that she resigned to avoid a conflict of interest. Pretty basic business ethics.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is everyone trying to discredit this part of the story by mentioning how they aren't playing together atm? It wasn't like it was a must have condition for them, it was just an option that they were happy to take up. I have doubts this part of the story is true considering we could of had Maloney years ago but Hasler didn't rate him sonthe deal didn't go through.

I also see this more of them wanting to play with better players. Teddy has Cronk, Keary, Cordner etc at the Roosters. Moses has Norman, Gutho, Jennings, etc at Parra. We on the other hand didn't have a very appealing roster or a style of play.
Maybe Teddy did not want to play outside the existing halves which were Mbye and Frawley
He did not know Foran was coming.
He was obviously happy to play outside Pearce and Keary when he signed up with them but not happy with our existing halves hence he wanted Moses.

A

Alexander the Great

Maybe Teddy did not want to play outside the existing halves which were Mbye and Frawley
He did not know Foran was coming.
He was obviously happy to play outside Pearce and Keary when he signed up with them but not happy with our existing halves hence he wanted Moses.
id say he picked easts because....

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m just correcting some of the stuff that gets said on here. I just look it up on the news websites. The same way that any educated person is able. If correcting stuff that gets posted is not permissible, then I stand corrected. But I’ve seen our team stumble from one disaster to the next for 15 years. If trying to stop that is not permissible, then I also stand corrected. But to have you tell me to not have an opinion or not be able to voice it, is certainly not permissible. At no time ever have I disrespected anyone here and I would expect the same in return. I said I wasn’t a plant and I’m not. What I have said repeatedly is that if you are not a member of the Football Club your opinion doesn’t count. Fact. What I have encouraged is for the people on here who aren’t members to join and then your opinion will count. My opinion will count on Feb 11

A

Alexander the Great

I’m just correcting some of the stuff that gets said on here. I just look it up on the news websites. The same way that any educated person is able. If correcting stuff that gets posted is not permissible, then I stand corrected. But I’ve seen our team stumble from one disaster to the next for 15 years. If trying to stop that is not permissible, then I also stand corrected. But to have you tell me to not have an opinion or not be able to voice it, is certainly not permissible. At no time ever have I disrespected anyone here and I would expect the same in return. I said I wasn’t a plant and I’m not. What I have said repeatedly is that if you are not a member of the Football Club your opinion doesn’t count. Fact. What I have encouraged is for the people on here who aren’t members to join and then your opinion will count. My opinion will count on Feb 11
well said mate.

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
mate stick to signing up football clubs members off the internet with your mate Bill diakos.
you come on here shove your facts and articles down everyone's throat and claim your not a plant though post after post you keep being going at it.

Let us all decide what to vote ourselves. we know dib fucked up its obvious. the board has made mistakes and we all know it...

enough is enough.
I AGREE EYE - enough is enough-vote the current board out on the 11th Feb. I knew the EYE would see the light !!

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
The main thing I get out of this is Des was diabolical for our club. Mitchel Moses for Parramatta and Lebanon has been exceptional. Tedesco is a solid and powerful attacking player, along with Aaron Woods' second phase style and big motor and Kieran Foran, also a solid play maker.

Des ripped our spine away with this stubborn narrow minded dumb view. Good riddance!

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Dib aint goin no where brother suck it up

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The main thing I get out of this is Des was diabolical for our club. Mitchel Moses for Parramatta and Lebanon has been exceptional. Tedesco is a solid and powerful attacking player, along with Aaron Woods' second phase style and big motor and Kieran Foran, also a solid play maker.

Des ripped our spine away with this stubborn narrow minded dumb view. Good riddance!
A true HASBEEN

Status
Not open for further replies.