Bulldogs CFO gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
You wanna meet face to face?

To discuss what, how much glue you huff, or how many bong hits you can do while hanging upside down?

As tempting as that sounds, I think I'll pass.

But cheers for the offer, keep getting Butt hurt at returning comments made on a forum matching your cunning intellect ;)
White power

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
we both know that’s not true! Why is it ok for pro board donkeys to rip in but when we fight back u bar us and delete our posts?
What do you expect starting threads in the manner you started this one? I’m not going back and forth with you on this. Take the hint or get a holiday.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another dope, the club you allegedly support loses its CFO and u come with you must be related! What a donkey
to be honest, the loss of Vince is harder to take then the 2012 GF loss.

May Vince rest in peace

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When and were u putrid mutt
Hahahaha another fucking wannabe. Are you gunna slit my throat while banging my sister as well?? Fuck it is a real shame how the Bulldogs started to attract a bunch of wanna be gangsta’s. Fuck off moron.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Hahahaha another fucking wannabe. Are you gunna slit my throat while banging my sister as well as well?? Fuck it it is a real shame how the Bulldogs started to attract a bunch of wanna be gangsta’s. Fuck off moron.
Weak dog if you ever wanna have a “coffee” let me know I’m always at body punch lakemba, I would happily have a “coffee” with you one on one

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is from 2013 back when Dib and the other fools were in charge. The current board (which I am not a fan of) had nothing to do with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.