Bulldogs CFO gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Chief Financial & Commercial Officer - Vince Costa Is now at the sharks! Another great loss for the club, great work muppet CEO and board! Explain this one you muppets that support the current board and CEO! Clearly anyone with half a brain is jumping ship first opportunity!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Er, he got a better offer, like thousands of other people do every day? Does that mean the companies they leave are in strife? OK then...

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he really that good we don't have major sponsors and lose money every year.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would offer to meet up with you to discuss this face to face but I know if I do that I would be barred by the people that run this page as clearly they are pro board! So I won’t....unless you offer me to meet up...which I happily would
You won’t be banned because of your opinion about the board you’ll be banned because you’re incapable of holding a civil conversation without spraying insults at everyone. Grow up and calm down or you’ll be banned again. It’s that simple.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would offer to meet up with you to discuss this face to face but I know if I do that I would be barred by the people that run this page as clearly they are pro board! So I won’t....unless you offer me to meet up...which I happily would
You wanna meet face to face?

To discuss what, how much glue you huff, or how many bong hits you can do while hanging upside down?

As tempting as that sounds, I think I'll pass.

But cheers for the offer, keep getting Butt hurt at returning comments made on a forum matching your cunning intellect ;)

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
You won’t be banned because of your opinion about the board you’ll be banned because you’re incapable of holding a civil conversation without spraying insults at everyone. Grow up and calm down or you’ll be banned again. It’s that simple.
we both know that’s not true! Why is it ok for pro board donkeys to rip in but when we fight back u bar us and delete our posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.