News Bulldogs captain allowed back at training following Gus peace talks amid ugly contract standoff

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Knowing our luck, he’ll be the only forward to make it out of preseason healthy.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Didnt u watch any games this yr? He lost his head on countless occasions and it affected his own game as well as those around him. Nowhere near captaincy material and at any other club he would be close to reserve grade on recent form
Fucking stupid comment from a clown c.unt with kicked at birth syndrome . Doctor should have worn steel caps.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I think Reed did OK as game day skipper.
His game suffered because of a poor pack, not due to being captain. Burton should never have been co-captain though, not at this stage of his career.
That is true reed over doing it, tried to kick start the attack and over played it. Defence he done the same thing at parra, rushed up and bounces off a few times a game. Can’t doubt his commitment.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every player bar Fox has been signed or retained by Gould. Fox should be the captain anyways one captain one leader being Fox not a circus of multiple leaders.
Burton has failed as captain and leader non existent must have been a contract agreement because I can’t think of any other reason Gould made him co captain.
Yes Gould tried to go after Hunt when under contract not expecting Flanagan to be the coach. So he did look for a leader. He did also try to pursue AFB under the good old home sickness card that didn’t work. There were however experienced players on the market he could have tested those waters instead of going unrealistic options of contracted players.
Your clueless!! First of all, Gus has no input on who is captain, that's ciraldos job. Second of all, fox is a likeable character no doubt, but he probably isn't captain material, especially being stuck out on the wing.
Hunt wanted out. Openly declared it, as did AFB. Gus didn't go head hunting either, he just looked into it when these suggestions were raised. In fact there's no evidence to support that he went after either anyway, just heresy.
Are you and 04dreaming the same person? Or just lovers?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanagun right now "O Captain, my Captain!"

This could be the redemption story of 2024, the whole Kennel could be standing with Faitala-Mariner.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Flanagun right now "O Captain, my Captain!"

This could be the redemption story of 2024, the whole Kennel could be standing with Faitala-Mariner.
Ray is a true Bulldog and in good time his name will be cleared.