Bulldogs Captain 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I have been unable to follow the dogs + dogs news as much as I would like in the latter half of the season

so uummm... who is the captain going to be next year pls?

and yes i tried search function

anfo

Waterboy
Reaction score
wont be announced till a coach signs for next year but hopefully mick ennis

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have been unable to follow the dogs + dogs news as much as I would like in the latter half of the season

so uummm... who is the captain going to be next year pls?

and yes i tried search function
There will be no decision to be made....Mick Ennis!!! will not matter who the Coach will be.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ennis, obviously in my opinion it won't be any one else close to it.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think it will be Turner.
A great Buy for the Dogs, puts his body on the line for a little bloke, good experience on the field for the young Blokes to learn from. Unless you are adumb A*s like Idris!!

Not the Captain though, need to be in the engine room!!

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It has to be Ennis. He's the only one on they've got who can lead from the front and still drive cleanskins like Hindmarsh crackers with a sledge or three.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has to be Ennis. He's the only one on they've got who can lead from the front and still drive cleanskins like Hindmarsh crackers with a sledge or three.
But will the refs pay him any attention with the reputation he has?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Toss up really between Stagg, ennis and Graham. I think they'll all share the role considering Stagg will be injured or knocked out most of the time. That will allow ennis to step in until he stuffz up by being to much of a grub on that field so then that gives a Newcomer in graham whom is a proven capatain to Strut his stuff and when he does so i think he'll suit the role.

B

Baghdatis

No but he score lot of tries. Him and Pea are great impact playas. grenburg make baba captain!
Scoring tries and captaincy is COMPLETELY different. Ennis doesn't score heaps of tries... so does that mean he isn't a good leader?

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scoring tries and captaincy is COMPLETELY different. Ennis doesn't score heaps of tries... so does that mean he isn't a good leader?
Enis is crap. Baba is a great playa. Our best.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I completly 4got bout TOLEMAN

he wud b a gud choice

P

Paint.

Let's get this straight...

Graham is NOT the English captain. He isn't even St Helens captain.

He was their captain in the 4 nations only because their first and second choice captains, Adrian Morley and Jamie Peacock, were out injured.

So, put basically, he was their vice-vice-captain. Get over all of this stuff about him being our captain because he's a great natural leader and the captain of England, because his status in their team is pretty much the same as Adam Blair is to NZ.

So yeah. /rant

Status
Not open for further replies.