Bulldogs bust the cap again

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mole

New Pup
Reaction score
Look, let 'em fine the club...who gives??/They wont take points away for a minor thing and thats all thats important.

Let's concentrate on positives - our bloody ogre is back!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ShAwTie

Waterboy
Reaction score
you know what.. i cant believe this!!! after all the **** we copped everyone was finally starting to get over it and now look! i hate how the media targets us! Melbourne had the biggest breach and we get the Headline!!!! no wonder people have it in for us! and what i dont understand is.. the roosters are buying all these big name players and how come they dont get busted!! this is bull**** and its really starting to get to me! (dont wory tho.. im suporting my club til the end) "the bulldogs bust the cap again".. plz i'll be busting a cap on sumone soon if the media dont shut the hell up!

T

TheDoggFather1

ShAwTie said:
(dont wory tho.. im suporting my club til the end) "the bulldogs bust the cap again".. plz i'll be busting a cap on sumone soon if the media dont shut the hell up!
BAHAHAHAHA I like this kid.

Reaction score
ShAwTie said:
you know what.. i cant believe this!!! after all the **** we copped everyone was finally starting to get over it and now look! i hate how the media targets us! Melbourne had the biggest breach and we get the Headline!!!! no wonder people have it in for us! and what i dont understand is.. the roosters are buying all these big name players and how come they dont get busted!! this is bull**** and its really starting to get to me! (dont wory tho.. im suporting my club til the end) "the bulldogs bust the cap again".. plz i'll be busting a cap on sumone soon if the media dont shut the hell up!
lol rock on man.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Not that big a deal people. Its still the fallout from the coffs incident (lost sponsorship). At least they fined other clubs and the Storm got a much greater fine than us.
All this will do is fire the team up to win like it has in the past.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pitbull said:
So the biggest breach was by Melbourne and we still got the headline!!

Surprise Surprise
Melbourne Storm owned by: News Limited.

NRL 50% owned by: News Limited.

Daily Telegraph owned by: News Limited.

Nothing suss there.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
well they coulda put "roosters cheat cap" then they woulda sold more.. cos people hate em just as much as us! and are waiting for them to be busted over teh cap

yups everyone loves seeing roosters get busted were hated almost as much as u guys just the media pick on u

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My favourite part of the article is "Details of the Bulldogs' breach have been kept so secret that not even NRL board members have been briefed" - so does this mean the other clubs were forthcoming with there salary cap breaches and if so why haven't we heard about it up until now!!

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Tha DoggFather said:
NO I wont.
Looks like things haven't changed around here DF.
And people wounder why i don't post anymore.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
pathetic... why are we the culprits?

look at the other clubs like St. George

Status
Not open for further replies.