News BULLDOGS BOYS Via Telegraph Sport Brent Read

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BULLDOGS BOYS

Via Telegraph Sport Brent Read

When Adam Doueihi was charged by the judiciary after the loss to New Zealand, Cheika immediately informed Bulldogs youngster Khaled Rajeb he would be playing.

Even if Doueihi’s appeal was successful, Cheika planned to start the 20-year-old and bring Doueihi off the bench.

Rajeb didn’t let the coach or Lebanon down. He was outstanding and revealed afterwards that he had his heart set on helping answer the Bulldogs’ problems in the halves.

“I have been at the Bulldogs all my life,” Rajeb said.

“I have been playing in their juniors since I was four years old. The phrase bleed blue and white – I resonate with that the most.

“The future is looking good for me. They are putting a lot of faith in me. My first game I was two years old in the stands – my dad took me.

“It was amazing to grow up, watch the boys and be around the boys. There is no place like Belmore for me – it is my home and I am very proud of it.

“My parents are diehard Doggies fans and nothing makes them more proud than seeing me play for the Bulldogs and my country.”

Moses was impressed.

“He was outstanding,” Moses said.

“I think he has a massive future in the game. I think he is at the Bulldogs at the moment. They’re crying out for some halves there.

“If he can step up and do first grade, he will do a great job. He is a great kid and brings a lot of energy. I told him any time you want he ball you demand the ball – and he demanded it.”

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BULLDOGS BOYS

When Adam Doueihi was charged by the judiciary after the loss to New Zealand, Cheika immediately informed Bulldogs youngster Khaled Rajeb he would be playing.

Even if Doueihi’s appeal was successful, Cheika planned to start the 20-year-old and bring Doueihi off the bench.

Rajeb didn’t let the coach or Lebanon down. He was outstanding and revealed afterwards that he had his heart set on helping answer the Bulldogs’ problems in the halves.

“I have been playing in their juniors since I was four years old. The phrase bleed blue and white – I resonate with that the most.

“The future is looking good for me. They are putting a lot of faith in me. My first game I was two years old in the stands – my dad took me.

“It was amazing to grow up, watch the boys and be around the boys. There is no place like Belmore for me – it is my home and I am very proud of it.

“My parents are diehard Doggies fans and nothing makes them more proud than seeing me play for the Bulldogs and my country.”

Moses was impressed.

“I think he has a massive future in the game. I think he is at the Bulldogs at the moment. They’re crying out for some halves there.

“If he can step up and do first grade, he will do a great job. He is a great kid and brings a lot of energy. I told him any time you want he ball you demand the ball – and he demanded it.”
"Give me the ball Moses, you bitch"

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he can step up and do first grade !!!
My advice is, stay focused do not rush it.it is the long term success he should be considering on.
Please have a haircut :grinning:
Last line is the best bit of advice he'll ever get!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BULLDOGS BOYS

Moses was impressed.

Reynolds 2.0!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
“Some halves” so Bulkdogs roster expert Mitch Moses doesn’t rate Burton. Interesting!

I will look forward to Rajab pushing Burto into the centres, because he isn’t a halfback. Burto is safe for at least another year or two though, because Rajab is not first grade ready yet. Even Wakeham shone in the last World Cup…. Lol

The ‘gun just needs a decent coach. He is our best halfback, for sure. A certain starter next year.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
“Some halves” so Bulkdogs roster expert Mitch Moses doesn’t rate Burton. Interesting!

I will look forward to Rajab pushing Burto into the centres, because he isn’t a halfback. Burto is safe for at least another year or two though, because Rajab is not first grade ready yet. Even Wakeham shone in the last World Cup…. Lol

The ‘gun just needs a decent coach. He is our best halfback, for sure. A certain starter next year.
Rajab won't be pushing anyone out of the halves unless he bursts onto the scene like Feddy Fittler, he still has Reynolds on his last chance to be remembered and Flanagun is making progress.
CCC is going to make a bit out of those new Lebbo jersies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Rajab won't be pushing anyone out of the halves unless he bursts onto the scene like Feddy Fittler, he still has Reynolds on his last chance to be remembered and Flanagun is making progress.
CCC is going to make a bit out of those new Lebbo jersies.
Lol
I know mate, I was just throwing a bit of reverse bait …. I think if Rajab is ever gonna play first grade, that time is at least a few years away. Although it’s possible he may get thrown in the deep end sooner due to our lack of depth.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Still can't tell if you're trolling or delusional

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I treat most of his posts as gee-ups even when potting Rajab for example it's all part of his ruse about pumping our shitty halfback's tyres up.. and in the process riling the fuck out of a fair few members :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Still can't tell if you're trolling or delusional
What am I saying that’s inaccurate? Rajab isn’t a halfback and he wasn’t even a first choice half for our main Reggies team last year.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rajab has a big future, and like Alamoti the club are taking things slowly and not rushing him.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who did they play in the World Cup??