Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Grog Dog,

Last year we were given 1 ticket to the Suncorp game. It was a set seat in the first tier, in the corner. Ok seats. You also get a ticket to an ANZ game if you happen to find yourself in Sydney during the season.

I'm pretty sure it included the same SOO priority that all club members get (stand to be corrected by a fellow QLD member) - try here: http://membership.thebulldogs.com.au/benefits/your-benefits

This year the member pack included a few things like scarf, keyring, stickers, cap.... the usual fare. At $75 its not too bad.
Sweet, thanks buddy.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Am thinking of getting membership for the first time. I want to be in a better position in terms of purchasing tickets come GF time again if we make it and also possibly go watch the Belmore game.

Anyone have any recommendations in terms of packages for someone that really only goes to watch 5 games a season at most?

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Am thinking of getting membership for the first time. I want to be in a better position in terms of purchasing tickets come GF time again if we make it and also possibly go watch the Belmore game.

Anyone have any recommendations in terms of packages for someone that really only goes to watch 5 games a season at most?
There's a flexible membership I think it offers 7 or 5 games

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Raysie, there is a 5 game membership, see this link for all the packages: http://membership.thebulldogs.com.au/packages/browse

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks fellarinos. :grinning:

Pretty good value there for family prices.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've actually been a pledge member the last few years, before that I had seats. Was looking at the deals and decided to go to more games next year and liked the white zone. Logged in and could not purchase. Called the club and they said they haven't decided whether to offer the white zone yet and no timeframe. Pretty disappointed the club advertises a membership category and even gives a monthly price for something that doesnt exist.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure that you need a full 14 game membership to get access to the BSG game, which sucks.

I'm a country member and was at the last NRL game there and would like to ensure a spot there for the next one. But don't see the point in paying for a 14 game membership when I will only make to to maybe 2 other games.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering that paying for a couple of memberships monthly is only 20 dollars more than paying it outright, that'll do me.
Auto renew.

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Considering that paying for a couple of memberships monthly is only 20 dollars more than paying it outright, that'll do me.
Auto renew.
Looks like the counter on the member site is over 2000

Is anybody on the rollover? from memory i think its meant to go through next few days? numbers could jump over 5-6k pretty quickly id imagine??

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like the counter on the member site is over 2000

Is anybody on the rollover? from memory i think its meant to go through next few days? numbers could jump over 5-6k pretty quickly id imagine??
I just got an email saying my membership has been paid. I never agreed to auto renewal, I'm wondering how many people will open their email to find the same. Considering I was going to upgrade to a higher membership I'm really p1ssed off tbh.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
very pissed off tonight, my wife just said to me i thought you were renewing your membership after paying the car rego next week.....
well fck me dead i did not ever agree to auto renew and have had 2 memberships taken from my account today, not happy at all and will be ringing the club first thing on monday.

i would have renewed at my leisure not ****ing have it stolen from my account

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
very pissed off tonight, my wife just said to me i thought you were renewing your membership after paying the car rego next week.....
well fck me dead i did not ever agree to auto renew and have had 2 memberships taken from my account today, not happy at all and will be ringing the club first thing on monday.

i would have renewed at my leisure not ****ing have it stolen from my account
Strange that that should happen because you would have had to have ticked the full rollover box on the renewal as your payment type.. They do say that if you had done this :"the authority to debit will remain in effect for future season membership payments and the contract shall be viewed as a continuing authority to make annual deductions from the nominated account" Did you actually renew your membership on this date last year?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just got an email saying my membership has been paid. I never agreed to auto renewal, I'm wondering how many people will open their email to find the same. Considering I was going to upgrade to a higher membership I'm really p1ssed off tbh.
Mate see my reply to the post below yours. Also if you renew before the cut off date of 28 November it allows you to keep the same seats and package. If you want to change the package, let them know now by email giving them your new preference and referring to your current renewal details and after the cut off date they will get in contact with you to let you know if the new preference is doable. Existing members are always asked to renew the same each year to lock it in in case a new preference is not available.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Strange that that should happen because you would have had to have ticked the full rollover box on the renewal as your payment type.. They do say that if you had done this :"the authority to debit will remain in effect for future season membership payments and the contract shall be viewed as a continuing authority to make annual deductions from the nominated account" Did you actually renew your membership on this date last year?
i never do auto renew as being a qld member sometimes isnt worth it, over the years ive general membership, qld and country memberships.

theres no way id auto renew as i do like to have the option of changing packages

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Not 100% sure but the boxes may have already been ticked, We had to untick (unless im confused with one of my other clubs)

Same thing happened to my woman yesterday. She was going to upgrade as well. Also has new bank accounts too. They said they will wait until it declines then call her.

I always double check because I don't know how im going to be sitting financially in 12 months time.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i got an smart ares email from the club laying blame on me solely, saying i did my membership on line in 2014 and this is where i would have agreed to auto renewal so its my fault .....also having a shot at me for not opening up an email or checking what had been sent in the post. Last years membership money was paid in october early november, it took the club many weeks before even sending an invoice as memberships were done by some externat ticketing mob last year
Idont know about other members but i do not get anything sent by post all year for the dogs, no bark letter no nothing so i dont know where she got that from.
also saying i should have checked my junk folder for emails from the club.
why cant the club do it like they used to and send out a booklet instead of this online bullshit

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i got an smart ares email from the club laying blame on me solely, saying i did my membership on line in 2014 and this is where i would have agreed to auto renewal so its my fault .....also having a shot at me for not opening up an email or checking what had been sent in the post. Last years membership money was paid in october early november, it took the club many weeks before even sending an invoice as memberships were done by some externat ticketing mob last year
Idont know about other members but i do not get anything sent by post all year for the dogs, no bark letter no nothing so i dont know where she got that from.
also saying i should have checked my junk folder for emails from the club.
why cant the club do it like they used to and send out a booklet instead of this online bullshit
Hey man i got the brochure in the mail and the emails!

and i always find all the girls in there extremely pleasant and go above and beyond.

just have a chat with them im sure they will help you out straight away

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's 2014. The only thing we should get in the mail is our actual membership packs. Anything else is a waste of paper.

Back on topic, it's entirely possible auto renewal was automatically checked and you had to uncheck it. I don't know as this year is the first time I have ever renewed online.

I do think it sucks though. Like when you're buying an airline ticket and you have to uncheck add ons like travel insurance. Who gets insurance for domestic travel?

Status
Not open for further replies.